Prelude - The Show's last Episode

As Emirah gazed up at the dying red sun, a sense of melancholy washed over him. He was the beloved hero, the greatest galactic figure known, yet he had just got delivered a heart-wrenching revelation about the fate of humanity. The knowledge that their history and existence were on the brink of extinction hung heavily in the air.

"Emirah, in the next couple of generations...our history and humanity itself is doomed to cease to exist. Our sun is approaching its limits, we were unfortunate. Our evolution, if only had started eons earlier, we could've been able to survive without our home planet. Spaceship technology is still far from advancement necessary for beyond solar system exploration," she spoke with a tone of resignation.

Alien races remained weary to discover anything beyond their territory, as the generations passed, the Starborn kept them at bay, for now leaving Farth, Emirah and his people felt isolated and vulnerable. Yet, there was a glimmer of hope in his eyes. He knew that they would always cherish this moment together.

Emirah smiled knowingly and turned to face the red sun that cast a somber hue across the horizon. He, her hero, began to levitate towards the sky, the warmth of their love radiating from his being. But just as he ascended, something grasped his leg, causing him to descend. It was Ashia, holding onto him, her tears glistening.

He dropped back down to kiss her one last time, their lips meeting in a passionate and bittersweet embrace. "I'll be always. For am now your light, and forever those born. I'll always love you," he whispered, the sincerity in his voice echoing through the ages.

Reluctantly letting go, Ashia watched as he kindly bolted towards the fading light in the sky, his bright figure diminishing into the night. She fell to her knees, tears now replaced with sad hysterical laughter as she looked up at the sun.

"...my love, thanks to you, our Farth is saved."

Two generations passed, and humanity faced a new and unexpected threat—an alien invasion. These awaited extraterrestrial beings possessed advanced technology and a deep understanding of the sun's composition, which enabled them to stabilize the dying star. In return, they sought to establish their dominion over Farth and the entirety of its solar system.

Emirah, as the guardian of the system no longer present, but only the living legacy of her hero's love, now stood at the forefront of the battle to protect humanity's future. Farth was determined to honor the promise made by her beloved and ensure that Farth's light continued to shine, not just in the sky but in the hearts of all those who called it home.