Chapter - Prologue

The imperial expedition launched a vessel resembling a metallic silver eggshell, radiating with an otherworldly cosmic glow, propelling itself through the vastness of the galaxy at almost approaching the speed of light. This vessel, although just a fragment of the empire's formidable might, served as a beacon for their dominion. Its potential demise would signal a critical role in determining the exploration of an enigmatic region within the galaxy.

As it traversed through the vastness of space, charting a course towards a remote corner of the galaxy, selected randomly for future exploration. Its survival was paramount, as its fate would reveal a critical destiny.

Within this vessel, an extraordinary passenger lay in silent slumber. This passenger was an infant of the Starian race, akin to humans in many ways, and they referred to themselves as Starions. The vessel embarked on its journey, defying the ravages of time, safeguarding the infant from the perils of cosmic forces, expertly avoiding the ominous black holes scattered across space. Yet, in the immeasurable expanse of the galaxy, an unforeseen anomaly would disrupt its course.

This anomaly manifested as a cataclysmic event, a rare occurrence where a white hole erupted between two stars, causing them to collapse into black holes. The resulting force sent the vessel spinning off its intended trajectory, rotating on an axis at bewildering speeds. It then passed through a region of dark matter, inducing a momentary anisotropy that soon reverted to isotropy. This extraordinary sequence of events, a cosmic miracle, would lead to a unique form of reincarnation.

The infant within the vessel experienced a transition between life and death, transcending to a higher dimension beyond the confines of conventional reality. In this alternate realm, they perceived their existence as part of a television series, a reality that differed significantly from their prior understanding, more akin to a fantastical narrative. They discovered themselves reborn as an Earthling in a universe entirely foreign to their own, a universe they believed to be intentionally designed, with now a distinctive dimensional feature known only to them as the 'system.'

Amidst their unconscious state, a peculiar awareness of reality gradually settled in. They faced this realization without panic or distress, patiently awaiting the impending fear to manifest. During this period of cosmic drift, they recollected their knowledge of the show's universe, a perspective that spanned both its end and its genesis.

"I've been...reborn, but the circumstances of my arrival elude my memory. I don't recall any prior demise. My surroundings are still shrouded in darkness, yet I sense a 'plan' or 'mission' entrusted to me. In the narrative, upon the vessel's crash landing on the planet Farth, it becomes corrupted, causing me to forget my mission and subjecting the protagonist to be free of the consequences of the planned mind-control brainwashing," thought Josh, the infant, as he hurtled through space at near-light speeds.

Soon, he felt a gradual reduction in gravitational force, and he found himself suspended within a gel-like energy medium. The vessel was slowing down, which triggered memories of the storyline. The arrival of the Star-born hero marked a calamitous invasion of Ion-Spores, purpled colored energy-draining blob creatures. These beings were eventually thwarted by Farth's united military of super-human forces, leading to the establishment of a global United Nations Hero League.

"Anyhow, if I recall the lore the author penned, these beings were the Starions, cosmic entities harnessing the power of a unique Heliokinesis atoms. These atoms acted as semiconductors, manipulating both negative and positive energies, perpetually in motion to maintain their external forces. Such power endowed them with near-limitless cosmic energy, coupled with profound knowledge and intellect. They were revered across the cosmos as demi-gods, beings of unparalleled power. They harbored ambitions of creating a solitary universe populated solely by their kind, regarding all other forms of life as mere fallacies, erroneous in their evolution," Josh mused.

With profound introspection, Josh momentarily succumbed to unconsciousness. Unbeknownst to him, the vessel had descended upon the enigmatic planet of Farth, concealed within the depths of its oceans. Several decades later, in a modest family residing on the shores of a third-world nation, serendipity led them to discover the vessel, revealing an infant boy with striking white hair, serenely nestled in a tranquil reverie.

Josh's reawakening on the Farthian shore was heralded by the gentle caress of ocean waves against the vessel's metallic hull. As he unfurled his eyes, he was greeted by a world profoundly distinct from his familiar realm. The azure expanse above him was a canvas of unparalleled brilliance, basking him in the sun's nurturing embrace. Though his infancy prevented him from verbalizing his sentiments, his tranquil and cherubic countenance endeared him to the family that stood entranced.

Eventually, his primal instincts surfaced, prompting him to emit a melodious cry for attention. The humble beachcombers, who had providentially discovered him, regarded the infant with awe and an unmistakable manifestation of love. Gently cradling him outside the vessel's confines, the mother endeavored to soothe his cries. To their astonishment, the vessel, upon contact with the open air, underwent a sudden transmutation, dissolving into ethereal energy that invoked a fresh wave of trepidation.

The family of three hastily retreated, clutching the newborn as they distanced themselves from the now-mystifying relic. Gradually, the vessel condensed into a solitary luminous orb, subsequently dimming to manifest as a pendant of clear silver, adorned with enigmatic alien inscriptions of futuristic design. "Dad! Did you see that?" A young girl with cobalt tresses exclaimed, her eyes gleaming with excitement as she rushed toward the artifact. Her parents, seizing the urgency of the situation, hastened to halt her impulsive advance, admonishing her for her recklessness before confiscating the enigmatic pendant.

"Listen, Emolia! You must exercise caution; what if it posed a danger to you? You understand how the authorities operate. Be more prudent in the future. Let's return home before we attract unwanted attention," her mother advised, tightly gripping her four-year-old daughter's hand. Her husband nodded, gradually calming down, his striking blue hair harmonizing with their newborn's striking resemblance in an uncanny coincidence. He couldn't have been more ecstatic, as his secret yearning for a son had been granted, understanding his wife's health wouldn't permit another pregnancy. It seemed as though the gods had granted his silent wish.

"Honey, Cechi, listen to me. This child is our son, divinely ordained by the gods. Let's return to our coastal village." Thus, this modest family of three transformed into a family of four, guided by the burly strength of the man with his azure locks. Renowned for his formidable power and unwavering commitment to assisting others with their daily toils, he now bore the responsibility of caring for both his newborn and his blue-haired daughter. The close-knit community, neglected by the government, rallied together to support this newly expanded family. They shared their modest provisions and extended warm-hearted offerings of bread for their newfound son. The family understood that this was a secret they must protect, as they propagated the narrative of an inexplicable miracle that had instantaneously compelled Cechi to give birth.

They christened him "Oceus," a name forged from the embrace of the ocean that had cradled his vessel, and the coastal village of Uster, which had become his newfound home. Unbeknownst to them, the infant who had originally been named Josh on Earth was now experiencing an astonishing turn of events. The plot had metamorphosed the moment he had been rescued from the sea, as the initial narrative dictated that he had landed in a desert. Further evidence of this paradigm shift lay in his given name, which had been intended to be "EMIRAH!"