Chapter no 2

1 month later!!!

Fakhir was standing in front of the mirror lost in thoughts.

Flashback

Next day

Annie,s sleep broke hearing Azaan. She looked at Fakhir who was sleeping like a child still holding her hand tightly. She looked at him with various emotions shinning in her eyes.

Ya Allah sote huye kitna pyaara lagta hai Fakhir.

Annie thought. Her heart skipped a beat.

She noticed the dried tear stains on his cheeks. Her heart clutched rather painfully in her chest. Her neck and shoulders were aching terribly but she didn't cared. She started running her fingers through his hair tenderly not knowing what to do. She blinked her eyes looking at his face. He looked so adorable and peaceful while sleeping.

Sh*t namaz ka time hai yeh toh.

Annie thought. She was about to get up but stopped feeling Fakhir,s tight hold on her.

Fakhir stirred in his sleep indicating that he's going to wake up anytime soon. He opened his sleepy eyes and looked at Annie. For a moment he thought he was dreaming but soon realized that she was here last night.

Annie tum yahan?

Fakhir asked shocked, opening his eyes fully.

Annie smiled slightly and nodded her head in positive.

Tum ne kaha tha ke mat jao.

Annie said, her voice a mix of tenderness and sincerity. Fakhir left her hand and she stood up.

Anyways uth jao namaz ka time hai yeh.

Annie said softly and left from there.

Flashback Ends!!!

Fakhir smiled. He couldn't help but feel a pang of tenderness in his heart admist the pain. His heart felt at peace as Annie,s words rang in his ears.

Tumne kaha tha mat jao.

And she stayed. She stayed by his side, she came to comfort him. He knew that it was dark outside and she was scared of darkness but still she came for him. She offered him her shoulder to lean on, she didn't judge him. She let him cry on her shoulder. In her eyes, there was no judgement just acceptance. She had accepted him the way he was which warmed his heart and made him fall for her all over again.

She came to him, fought with him to stay by his side, she held him, comforted him, the way she ran her fingers through his hair made him feel special. She stayed by his side the whole night just because he had said.

Fakhir want outside. Sameena (his mother) smiled at him as she served him breakfast.

Ammi Annie dikh nahin rahi. Kahan hai woh.

Fakhir asked worried upon not seeing Annie around.

Just then Annie came there. She was clad in her school uniform, hair tied up in a ponytail and her eyes were on the book.

Annie sat on the chair with the book still in her hand.

Fakhir stood up and crossed his arms across his chest.

Annie?

Fakhir called out. Annie who was engrossed in studying got shocked and looked up hearing his voice.

Fakhir controlled his smile seeing her eyes wide and mouth half open in shock and kept his stern face.

Khana kha lo.