Chapter no 6

I know chapter chota hai but kaam chala lo.  Main ek twist plan ker rahi hoon so uske sath thoda busy hoon

Warning: This chapter is unedited!!!

Yeh hai Fakhir ki hone wali biwi Annie.

Sameena introduced Annie as Fakhir,s wife proudly.

Oh toh yeh hai Fakhir ki to be wife.

Amna said standing up from the plush couch and walked towards Annie looking at her from head to toe while Annie got uncomfortable but didn't show.

Amna looped her arm around Annie,s shoulder and said, her voice tinged with confidence.

She's beautiful but Fakhir toh mujhse pyaar kerta hai na and I love him too.

Annie,s heart stopped beating for a moment hearing her, an unknown fear gripped her heart but her trust in Fakhir and their love didn't waver.

Main nahin manti ke Fakhir tumse pyaar kerta hai.

Annie replied confidently locking her eyes with Amna,s. The confidence in her eyes caught Amna off guard.

Amna looked at Annie with pure confidence. Crossing her arms across her chest, her lips curving into a small wicked smile as she asked, her voice holding clear mockery.

Aur agar woh mujhse pyaar kerta hua toh? Maan lo Aanie tum second choice ho, the worst second choice. Marrying you is just a decision which is imposed on him by elders.

Annie,s heart sank at the thought. She felt a knot in her stomach. A mix of fear and longing for reassurance flooded through her heart as she gave a thought to Amna,s words.

What if Fakhir loves Amna? What if she was just a second choice? What if She was imposed on him?

The thoughts roamed in her mind. Each thought prickling her heart like sharp darts.

Her fear of abandonment clouded her judgment as she gazed at Amna. Her vision turned blurry as her head spun. Her heart skipped several beats. She blinked her eyes taking a forced breath composing herself.

AMNA!!!!

Sameena shouted and raised her hand up in the air and was about to slap Amna but Annie stopped her.

Ruk jaiye badi Ammi

Sameena,s hand stopped inches before her cheek hearing Annie. She turned and looked at Annie.

Annie gritted her teeth. She kept her feet on Amna,s making her yelp.

Main kya hoon yeh baat mujhe Kisi bahar wale se janne ki zaroorat nahin hai.

Annie said in a dangerously calm tone sending a chil down Amna,s spine. Annie stepped back.

She met Amna,s gaze composing herself as she responded, her voice carrying a blend of love and sincerity

Agar Fakhir sach mein tumse mohabbat kerta hai na toh main khud tumhara nikah usse kerwa doongi.

Sameena looked at Annie, her eyes a mix of adoration, tenderness and disbelief as she looked at Annie.

Ab darwaza udher hai meherbani ker ke tashreef le jiiye.

Annie said with a sugar coated smile. Amna,s cheeks flushed with embarrassment and she left from there not before glaring at Annie.

Annie sat on the plush couch letting out a relaxed sigh.

Sameena sat beside Annie and held her hand gently squeezing it to comfort her. Annie smiled softly at her.

Beta woh jhooth bol rahi hai. Fakhir ne kabhi usse uss nazar se nahin dekha.

Sameena said, her voice a mix of desperation and urgency.

Annie nodded her head in positive smiling softly at her. She side hugged Sameena and said, her tone laced with mischief

I know badi Ammi. Per kya hai na uss Amna ko pata nahin hai ke Fakhir ko sirf ek hi ladki sambhal sakti hai aur woh main hoon.

Sameena smiled softly. She knew the Annie was hiding her fears and insecurities behind her smile. She cupped Annie,s face in her palms and said, her voice a mix of tenderness, affection and adoration

Ab pata chala ke Fakhir tumse itni mohabbat kyun kerta hai.

Aanie,s heart skipped a beat hearing Sameena and her cheeks heated up.

Main aayi badi Ammi.

Annie said. She quickly stood up and ran from there to hide her blush.

End Of Chapter!!!!

RahilianForever

Here's the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️