Chapter no 9

Inline Comments chahiye mereko.

Annie was pacing in her room, her mind raced to process the change in Fakhir,s behavior.

Annie walked towards the balcony. She smiled slightly watching that it was raining. Without caring to wear her slippers, she hurried out of her room towards the garden. She extended her hand out and closed her eyes feeling the water droplets on her palm. She breathed, her tension easing a little. She stepped out and closed her eyes as the rain dranched her to the bone in minutes. She smiled twirling around. Her kameez sticking to her body like a second skin as she twirled, her laughter, a joyous melody dancing in the air filling the atmosphere around her with a joyous energy

Annie andar aao.

Fakhir who had came hearing her laughter said, his voice laced with worry.

Fakhir kuch nahin hota. It's all okay.

Annie said, her voice laced with sheer joy she was experiencing at the very moment as she gestured him with her hand.

Fakhir tried hard to not look at her. His heart raced as he watched her, her white suit sticking to her body like a second skin, the dim light casting an ethereal glow on her face highlighting her features, the water droplets clinging to her hair glittering like diamonds in the dim light.

Just then she yelped.

Aah!!!

Annie yelped feeling some prickling sensation in her foot.

Annie.

Fakhir couldn't hide his concern anymore. Before he could make a decision, his feet carried him towards her, steps fast and urgent as he reached her. Without any second thought, he picked her up in his arms earning a gasp of suprise from her.

Fakhir put me down. Koi dekh lega.

Annie protested hitting his chest lightly.

Tumhe lagta hai ke mujhe parwah hai inn sab ki.

Fakhir said. His hands wrapped around her lower lower back, fingers tightening around her wet frame sending shivers down her spine. His steps were purposeful and delicate as he moved. He felt her hands wrapping around his neck, her fingers gently brushing the nape of his neck sending shivers down his spine. He looked down and found her looking at him, her hazel brown orbs staring at him with such intensity as if she's staring deep into his soul.

Her eyes stared at his face, the water droplets clung to his skin making him look hotter than ever. The water droplets clung to his eyelashes shining like diamonds in the golden light.

Fakhir.

Annie called out softly. His breathe caught in his throat as he stared at her. He placed her on the bed.

Change ker lo. Warna bimar ho jaogi.

Fakhir said, the concern in his voice washing over her like a warm wave as her heart skipped a beat.

Oh so you can about me?

Annie asked, her voice sharp as she looked into his eyes accusingly. She was trying her best to be harsh towards him so that he opens up to her.

Fakhir was taken aback, he stared at her, their eyes meeting for a moment.

She stood up and held his hand. Her cold fingers brushing against his warm skin sent shivers down his spine.

Jawab do Fakhir.

Kis baat ka Annie?

Fakhir asked averting his eyes from her.

Tum ache se jante ho main kya pooch rahi hoon.

Annie said sharply. She crossed her arms across her chest and raised her eyebrows demanding answers.

Fakhir looked down, a tear escaped his eyes as he played with his fingers.

You love Hamza.

Fakhir,s voice quivered as he said. Fakhir felt as if a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.

Annie,s heartbeat stopped hearing Fakhir. The words seemed to hit her heart like a ton of bricks. She felt her heart would burst out because of the weight of the words Fakhir spoke.

Gulping the lump that formed in her throat, clasping her shaky hands together. She raised herself on her toes and asked, her voice tinged with disbelief.

Kya?

Fakhir,s breath caught in his throat as he stared into Annie's eyes. The hurt his words caused her laid bare before him. Closing his eyes tightly, Fakhir responded, his words sharp cutting through the air.

I said you love Hamza.

Annie,s felt her breath hitch. Her heart raced but she composed herself.

Kisne kaha?

Annie asked, her voice was curt cutting through the air.

I know.

Fakhir responded, refusing to back down.

Actions speak louder than words Annie.

Fakhir said sharply.

Annie stepped back. Her eyes widening in disbelief as she spoke. Her tone sharp.

Explain.

Your actions spoke that you love him Annie.

Fakhir,s voice trembled with hurt.

She saw the hurt and vulnerability in his eyes and slowly stepped forward. Her hands reached up to cup his face, fingers brushing against his cheeks in a gentle, tentative touch as she spoke, her voice laced with raw honesty.

I don't love him Fakhir.

She held his hand, her cold fingers fingers locking with his as she looked into his eyes as she spoke, her voice a mix of tenderness and sincerity.

I love you.

The words attempted to soothe his broken heart. She gripped his collar and pulled him closer, fingers holding the nape of his neck gently as she closed her eyes. Fakhir,s hands caressing her wet cheek sending shivers down her spine. Fakhir picked her up in his arms and made her lay on the bed. He came over her and looked into her eyes.

Tu uski mohabbat nahin, bachpane mein ki gayi bhool gayi bhool hai aur bhool ko sudhara jata hai jo woh ker rahi hai Hamza ko choose ker ke.

Mann kerta hai hath choom loon main tumhare Annie.

The words rang in his ears and he came back to his senses. He backed off and stood up.

His insecurities overpowered his senses as he spoke, his words like a sharp knife cutting through her gentle heart.

No you don't.

Annie stood up and faced him, the tears blurring her vision as she spoke, holding his collar.

Aisa kyun lagta hai tumhe?

Tumhara har ek action batata hai Annie that you love Hamza but tum sirf Amna ki tarha

Fakhir stopped as Annie slapped him.

Actions batate hain na?

Annie asked wiping her tears harshly with the back of her hand and holding his collar forcing him to look into her eyes.

Aur tumne mujhe Amna se compare kiya?

Annie asked, her voice a mix of hurt and vulnerability as she left his collar.

Fakhir held his abused cheek and looked at Annie blinking his eyes coming out of his dazed state. His eyes met Annie,s and he realized the blunder he has done.

End Of Chapter!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️