Chapter no 4

This Chapter is unedited

Same Day

Night!!!

Annie was sitting on the chair in front of her study table. She closed her eyes and Fakhir,s face flashed across her mind causing her lips to curve into a beautiful smile.

Malika.

Yeh bas noddles aur pani hain Annie

Nahin Malika aap bas order kijiye main banata hoon.

Ainne so jao yaar dekho 12 baj rahe hain.

Them joking around, Fakhir taking care of her every single need, Fakhir forcing her to eat, their every moment played in front of her eyes like a movie.

I miss you Fakhir.

Ainne said, her voice a mix of love and longing. A tear rolled up on her which she quickly wiped. She stood up from the chair and walked towards the bed. She opened the drawer of the side table and found a small trunk inside. She took it out and gently opened it. She looked through the stuff inside and found a picture, her favorite picture, the picture of Fakhir from his previous birthday and smiled looking at it. Her eyes moistened as she caressed the picture with trembling fingers.

Tumhe pata hai Fakhir aaj tak ek bhi lamha aisa nahin gaya jis lamhe meri zubaan pe tumhara naam na ho, jisme maine tumhe yaad na kiya ho, jis lamhe maine bhag ker tumhare paas aane ka na socha ho, jis lamhe maine tumhare bare mein socha na ho....

She stopped in middle. Her breathes turned heavy. Her heart was pounding in her ears as she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper

Jis lamhe tumse mohabbat na ki ho.

She caressed his cheeks with trembling fingers from above the picture and placed it back safely to it's place.

Outside

Hato gadhe.

Aiman said to Hamza who had came in front of her while she was walking to Annie's room.

Na hatun toh?

Hamza asked smirking.

Bhad mein jao.

Aiman said irritated.

Hamza made a face.

Kya yaar Aiman thodi toh izzat ker lo.

Hamza whinned.

Pehle koi aisa kaam toh karo jiske liye main izzat karun tumhari.

Aiman said with a sugar coated smile.

Aiman walked away from there leaving a whinny Hamza behind.

Aiman burst into Ainne,s room like a thunderstorm and Annie trembled turning towards Aiman swiftly to face her in shock.

It's you.

Annie said gasping before she let out a heavy breathe keeping her hand on her racing heart.

Kamre main aise aane ke liye I'm sorry.

Aiman said with a sheepish smile holding her one ear.

You almost gave me a heart attack Aiman.

Ainne said taking a long breath of relief as her heartbeats got normal.

Sorry na.

Aiman said.

Jao jao... Kya yaad karogi maaf kiya tumhe.

Annie said dramatically. Aiman made a face but then chuckled and Annie joined her.