Chapter no 3

Note: This chapter is unedited.

6 years later!!!

Now Annie was 21 and Fakhir was 23

Islamabad!!!

Tera banda toh wow hai Annie.

Annie,s best friend Rumi said dreamily as they looked at Fakhir,s pics on the Facebook.

Annie smiled. Her cheeks heated up hearing Rumi,s words.

Per yeh ladki kon hai Fakhir ke sath?

Aimen (Fakhir and Annie),s cousin asked upon noticing Amna standing with Fakhir. Fakhir who was standing wearing a dark blue casual shirt and cream coloured trausers looked utterly handsome. He had a small smile on his face that didn't reach his eyes but he didn't looked uncomfortable either.

Kahin Fakhir Amna se pyaar...

Hamza was about to complete when Annie cut him off rather confidently.

It's nothing like that.

Itna confidence?

Humza asked playfully.

Annie smiled. Her eyes sparkling as she responded, her voice filled with sincerity.

Confidence nahin trust.

Acha maan liya that ke Fakhir ke dil mein iss ladki ke liye koi feelings nahin hain but just assume.....

Hamza said. Annie looked at him. Aimen snacked his arm. Hamza looked at Aiman.

Kya?

Hamza asked confused.

Kya? Tum keh rahe ho ke Fakhir iss ladki ko pasand kerta hai?

Aiman and Rumi asked in unison angrily, getting all protective for Annie.

Are main aisa kab kaha?

Hamza asked.

Toh kya tha?

Rumi asked crossing her arms across her chest glaring at Hamza.

I said just assume. Just assume ke Fakhir ne Annie ko bataya ke uske dil mein Amna se pyaar kerta hai toh tum kya karogi Annie?

Hamza asked. Aiman was about to say something but Rumi held her hand and gestured towards Annie.

Annie felt her heart heavy with a mix of pain and greif. The thought of Fakhir being in love with someone else broke something deep inside her.

She looked at them, her eyes a mix of anticipation and sincerity as she responded, her voice trembling slightly as she smiled shakily looking straight into their eyes.

Toh kya? Main back out ker jaungi kyunke mere liye Fakhir ki khushi se zyada koi cheez matter nahin kerti. Main bas usse khush dekhna chahati hoon. Phir chahe uski khushi mere sath ho ya kisi aur ke sath I don't care. Woh bas khush rahe woh kafi hai mere liye.

Aiman, Hamza and Rumi,s eyes teared up as they felt their hearts swell with pain and love for the girl who stood in front of them.

The trio took Annie in a group hug.

You know you are the best?

The trio asked in unison making her chuckle.

Oh please I've lost count already.

Annie said chuckling softly at them.

She wiped her tears and closed the laptop. She stood up from the bed and looked at them.