Chapter - 4 : Compliment

Y/n - pov
Oh my god Y/n control your heart beat, why is it increasing rapidly, I can't believe it, I just met the most handsome man and scratched his foot, incredible. The way his dark eyes we're staring at me, his lip piercing, his hair, his outfit, everything was mesmerizing.

But, wait a minute who on earth is he, don't tell me he works here Y/n. I will die out of happiness, if he works here, then I will be the luckiest girl on earth. Ahhh, let me drink a cup of coffee to calm my heart beat...

Jungkook - pov
Where are you Y/n. I want to clear everything, it can't end before it even started. Let me check in the cafeteria, cause Miss Y/n loves coffee. I went to cafeteria in search of her and here i was right, crazy women is enjoying her coffee, as if nothing happened.

I slowly approached her and sat opposite to her. As soon as she saw me oh my god, she spit her coffee and started coughing so hardly, I don't know whether I should laugh for cuteness or be serious, I gave her a glass of water to drink, she drank it in one go, and now we both are staring at each other without uttering a single word.

After 5 minutes, she broke the silence between us and the words which came from her mouth, amazed me.... She stood and declared, hello Mr  handsome, I didn't scratched your feet intentionally, YOU WERE STARING AT ME, AS IF I AM SOME PIECE OF ART, LIKE STATUE. that's the reason I did it, now DON'T YOU DARE FOLLOW ME OKAY.

and she was about to leave the cafe when I stopped her saying, What If i TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE THE BEAUTIFUL ART CREATED BY GOD JUST FOR ME TO STARE, and no one else.

Y/n -pov
When Mr handsome said those words, I felt my heart beat increasing like a roller coaster, but still maintaining my coldness I said, EXCUSE ME Mr, are you out of your mind, don't you dare flirt with me, I work here and if I complain to my boss, I am sure he will fire you. I said and left from there.

Thanks for reading ☺