Chapter 6 : Why are you back again?

Y/n -pov

I started checking his schedule, after few minutes of analysing I went to him and said Mr Jeon you need to attain 2 meetings. First meeting is with the Kim's at 11:00 am. For lunch you need to meet Miss Laira and have your meal with her. That's it for today.

Jk -pov
Okay, I am sending you the presentation, check everything I don't want you to make any mistake. Got get. I said her and she being the bold women patiently listened to all my words, bowed me and went out. What is wrong with my heart, why is it beating rapidly whenever she is near me, jungkook keep a hold on yourself, she is your secretary, but why am I getting attracted towards her and why on earth I said those things about her eyes, removing her hair all those stuff. Just mind your own business and focus here not on her. I was deep in my thoughts when I heard my friend calling me, hey jungkook where were you lost man, I called you so many times why aren't you picking up your fucking mobile. I heard him growling in anger, I went straight towards him giving a born crashing hug to my lovely friend kim taehyung.

Taehyung - pov
I have a meeting with this idiot and here he is lost in his own thoughts. After shouting and scolding him, he hugged me, after a brotherly hug, we sat on the couch and started asking our whereabouts.
Soon I heard a knock on the door, the person entered the cabin as I looked up to see who it is, my eyes got stuck seeing her, yes her, I can't believe I am seeing after freaking 3 years, only I know how I have been living my life without her, my life felt like hell to me without her being in my life, and now finally seeing her in my friends cabin, I can't be more than happy, she is more beautiful now, her puffy lips, her brown crystal clear eyes, her jasmine perfume, wtf she has not changed a bit, my women my y/n I have finally found you. I was admiring my love when jungkook shook my shoulder bringing me back from my thoughts. I stood up and went near her, I must say she is surprised to see me here, and many thoughts were roaming in her head, many questions, I need to answer all her questions and I am ready for it, I can do anything to win her heart and bring her back to me. Jungkook introduced me to her, I forwarded my had to shake but before she can even process jungkook shook my hand and gave me a cup of coffee. After taking it from him when I again turn my gaze to y/n, I saw her bowing to us and leaving the cabin hurriedly.

Y/n - pov
I got a call from Mr Jeon telling me to bring 2 cups of coffee in his cabin. After making it.I went in and as soon as I entered my eyes landed on the person sitting next to Mr Jeon my world stopped. How can he be here and why is he here, what on earth is he doing here, and why is he back now when I started to move on, why taehyung why are you back. I was unable to breathe as he was continuously staring at me. I gave the cups to Mr Jeon and soon left from his cabin. What's wrong with you y/n don't let him make you weak, just focus on your work.

Jk - pov
I saw y/n changing her expressions as soon as she saw taehyung and taehyung staring at her as if he met her after a decade, both were lost in each other eyes, a why the hell my heart is aching here. Why am I feeling jealous seeing them staring. Why can't my heart see her with someone else. What are doing to me y/n. Don't make me weak your the first person I wish to spend my whole life with. I can't afford to loose you y/n. Don't stare at him I can't see you with someone else who is not me.

In the meeting room:

Miss Y/n start the presentation. Yes Mr Jeon I said to him and the presentation was going good but I can sense two people are deeply staring at me, jungkook was never leaving my eyes and taehyung's gaze is stuck on me without even blinking I avoided both the people and continued my work. After finishing the presentation Mr Jeon came near me and whispered I am impressed Ms y/n you look even more beautiful while speaking continuously, I am ready to hear you for the rest of my life beautiful. I literally coughed after hearing him. I was about to loose my balance when suddenly taehyung grabbed my hand and gave me water to drink and jungkook is holding my right hand. I was caged between two people. What is our destiny.

Jk - pov

I was unable to move my gaze from her. She is perfect in everything the way she was explaining each and everything, the way her puffy lips were moving, I just want to taste them. After finishing the presentation I went near her and whispered her about how beautiful she looks, hearing me again she started coughing before I could do something taehyung came and grabbed y/n's hand, gave her water to drink, she was drinking the water and here we both are holding her hand, me and taehyung were staring at each other more like glaring after 2 minutes of glaring y/n coughed gaining our attention we both left her hand and she excused herself from the meeting room, after y/n left, the room was filled with silence. Few minutes later I started the conversation saying Taehyung I hope you liked the presentation we are hoping for a positive response from you. Sure Jungkook I am glad to work with your company. Send your secretary to my office I will give her the terms and conditions, further some designs to add, I heard him telling y/n to send in his office but I don't know why I don't want y/n to meet taehyung so I said sure taehyung me and y/n will be coming to your office tomorrow. Okay then and jungkook dont forget hyungs are waiting for us to meet them today at our usual spot don't be late, I will take my leave now.
After taehyung left I straight went to y/n cabin and grabbed her hand, as expected her wrists were red because of us as we were holding her hand very tightly. I am sorry Ms y/n becuz of me it's red, I said and took tube to apply on her wrists. While applying I heard her saying Mr Jeon you don't have to worry it's not paining and I will apply it. You need to meet ms laira for lunch you need to be there not here Mr Jeon. Can you just be quite for a minute y/n I can't leave you in this condition and I am not meeting her insted we are having lunch together. Be ready in 5 minutes we are going out to have our meal without giving her time to speak I left her cabin I called laira hii kook why weren't to replying to my messages, when are you coming to have lunch I am waiting. Hello laira I am sorry but I can't have lunch with you I have some important work to finish. Let's have next time bye I cut the call and went to call y/n. We both went to a nice restaurant and when I gave her the menue all she ordered was veg noodles and a cup of coffee. Y/n it's on me you can have anything you want why are you ordering only this much. Thanks for asking Mr Jeon but I don't eat pork and I eat only halal meat. I hope you understand. Oh is it so, okay I said her and ordered kimpap, noodles and some chicken. We both started eating I started the conversation where are you from Miss Y/n, you don't look Korean. I am from India Mr Jeon.

Thank you for reading📖