Chapter:9 - Why Am I Jealous?

Ms y/n be ready by 9:00 tomorrow, I will pick you up. But 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒 𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙀𝙉𝘿 and I don't think my boss is rude to make me work even on weekends. No no Ms Y/n I want to take you somewhere tomorrow so be ready.

Y/n pov
𝙒𝙃𝙔, 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝙅𝙀𝙊𝙉, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙄 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, and the worst part is he is saying me to be ready at 9:00, I mean are you serious Jeon Jungkook, I fucking sleep at 3:00 and how am I suppose to wake up so early when I have already planned my weekend, ahhh I want to sleep. I was literally cursing myself while giving him a tight smile as if it's not a big deal to go with him on fucking 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙀𝙉𝘿.
WOULD YOU MIND MR JEON IF I ASK YOU WHERE ARE WE GOING TOMORROW PLEASEEE. I stretched the last word please so that he can have some mercy on me.
You'll know it tomorrow MS Y/n.
With that we finished our date I mean our lunch. I went back to work whereas Mr handsome was staring at me as if I am some kind of statue. Ahh focus on your work y/n, don't let him distract you.

Jungkook pov
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 9: 00 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚, how am I supposed to be, when I don't even want to leave her, just admire her beauty, her smile, her clumsiness, 𝙈𝙔 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙕𝙔 𝙒𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙉, 𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙕𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃. 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.

Next day
I was standing outside her apartment waiting for my beautiful to come.
Meanwhile, Ahh Y/n why can't you wake up early, it's 9:00 now and I am sure he will be here anytime, hurry up idiot, I went to take a shower while coming out wearing a bathrobe I saw someone standing out, when I went near oh my god I can't believe Mr Jeon is already here. I saw him staring deep into my eyes, then I realised that I just wearing 𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝘽𝙀, AHHH I CLOSED MY WINDOW AND I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BOSS saw me in bathrobe baboyo y/n, your an idiot who said you to look at the window, and the way he was staring at me, hayeee I am so embarrassed how am I gonna face him now, WHY MR JEON you have to stand there, I looked at my phone and there again I got another heart attack 7 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙧 𝙅𝙀𝙊𝙉 8+ 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 10 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮, 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙮/𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. I went to my wardrobe took while long dress, and went to change in. I came back and called Mr Jeon hoping he would not scold me.

Jungkook pov
I got up around 6 : 00 took a fresh shower, I went to gym came came, as I am taking her out, I want everything to be perfect. And I wore black demine jeans with black silk shirt, I kept my two buttons undone, exposing my bare chest, obviously I want to impress her by my charms, after all 𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙅𝙀𝙊𝙉 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆. I straight went to her apartment waiting for as it's already 9:00 but as I can see there is no trace of her, I called her several times, I messaged her, but still no response, I was worried and as I was about to in I saw her from her window, my eyes met her confused one, then my eyes land on the fabric she was wearing 𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝘽𝙀 I mean seriously y/n your still in bathrobe, my mind stopped functioning, my eyes never left her figure, then suddenly she closed her window, and I was a blushing mess, I know right, hell what's wrong with me. How can I stare at her, but what can I do her wet hair dropping near her beautiful brown eyes making her more ethereal, just control yourself jungkook, you can't let her control yourself, I am still waiting for her, it's almost 10:25 now, seriously y/n I fell in love with you, 𝙈𝙔 𝘾𝙇𝙐𝙈𝙎𝙔 𝙒𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙉, 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐. As I was mumbling this I got a call from her, oh god finally she is calling me. I took her call and.... 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙧 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣. 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙔/𝙉...... 𝙈𝙧 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙄 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙒𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙉. 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙞𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙈𝙧 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣. 𝙄 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣. Her house is absolutely clean and prestine with blue and black combination. When she passed by me her perfume hit my nose, making me go insane for her, this time it's rose perfume. God y/n she gave a glass of water and stood in front of me as an obedient student, and I was like okayy. Miss y/n it's your house not my cabin why are you standing I said while chucking. I am so sorry Mr Jeon for keeping you waiting for so long, I am extremely sorry, no no it's okay y/n I get it. Now shall we leave. Mr Jeon if you don't mind 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝘼 𝘾𝙐𝙋 𝙊𝙁 𝘾𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙀, 𝙈𝙔 𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔 𝘿𝙊𝙀𝙎𝙉'𝙏 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙆 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙀. 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙔/𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩. I'll be right back. She went to make coffee for us, as it's open kitchen I can see her from the couch, I was so lost in her, her indian free dress, white long dress, it's kurti maybe, white wide leg jeans, her veil, her silver earrings, a simple necklace, and her natural skin with no makeup, she looks ethereal without makeup, her pluffy lips, damn don't think any unholy things jungkook, she is so pure. Her long hands moving here and there, I sm waiting for the day when you will make coffee for us, but I'm my house as my 𝙒𝙄𝙁𝙀. I WAS ADMIRING HER, WHEN SHE CAME TOWARDS ME OFFERING COFFEE, I gladly look it and both sat opposite to each other while drinking. I took a sip and I was like wow miss y/n its amazing. Thank you Mr Jeon. Well I guess you didn't have your breakfast, because coffee is the first thing you drink, ahhh yes Mr Jeon she said nervously. Okay let's have our breakfast first. It's okay Mr Jeon there is no need for that, coffee is enough fir me. No Miss Y/N. there is need for this and even I didn't have my breakfast, so let's go.

Y/n pov
I was making coffee for both of us and I can see him taking glaces of me, even I can't miss the opportunity of seeing 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨, 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙥 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨, 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙, 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚. 𝙊𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚. I don't know what this feeling is, I am totally confused, but right now I surely know one thing, 𝙃𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙. We both came out of my house, 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙧 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩. 𝙈𝙧 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 the ride was filled with silence, uttar silence no one spoke, this time I broke the ice which was forming with us. So where are we going to have our meal Mr Jeon. Just few minutes miss y/n will be there, patience y/n.ohh okay. Mr Jeon what's the special occasion, we both are going out. 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. That's very kind of you Mr Jeon. Well I wasn't knowing you observe me so much. Thank you.

Jungkook pov
When she said That's very kind of you Mr Jeon. Well I wasn't knowing you observe me so much. Thank you. The only person I observe is YOU y/n.Not a big deal y/n. finally come on we reached our destination. I opened the door for her to come out. And soon as she came out, many people's eyes we're on her, seeing them all my blood stated boiling with anger, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚, 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣, I pulled her closer to myself, she was totally shock by my sudden action, but I was out of control seeing those creep staring her. I pulled her even more closer by surrounding my hand around her waist taking her with me inside the restaurant.