Chapter :13 - Welcome to the Era Of Jealousy.

Jungkook pov

I got up at my usual time, and I am on cloud nine today. I never felt this good while waking up. I usually work even on weekends but this weekend is exceptional. I am spending it with my love, 𝐌𝐲 𝐘/𝐧.

I made so many moments with her yesterday. And today she is In my mansion, sleeping in my room.

I went to check on her. As madam doesn't wake up this early. I saw her sleeping peacefully, I went near her to take a clear look of my women. Her puffy lips making a pout, her button nose being pressed on the pillow, her hair were covering her beautiful eyes, I removed them to get a clear view of the sleeping beauty, damn her chubby cheeks, I just wanna squeeze them. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲, 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧.

After having a last glance, I went down just to be surprised. 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬?

Jungkooka, where were you lost, you didn't pick my call namjoon hyung said. I am sorry hyung I was a bit busy with work. What a surprise you all are here I said while chuckling.

We are here to spend our weekend with you. Let's prepare breakfast first, come on help me jin hyung said.

I went to him, and.... Oh god I didn't inform them about y/n and where's taehyung hyung, what if he misunderstand the situation.

With out wasting a second I went to room, but it was too late they both where talking with each other, more like arguing

I went near them and said her to join us, but she refused, so I just ordered her. I can do anything to just keep her close to myself.

I handed her a bag, I hope she will like it. Although I don't really know much about women's clothes, but still I tried my best.

I went down with taehyung hyung beside me. I informed everyone about y/n, the reason she stayed, although I just said them she is not well, but I can see the teasing stares from everyone, except the one person, who is ready to burry me right now with his continuous glares.

Taehyung hyung's glares were doing no good to me, I can't help it. I am crazily in love with her. I will either fight for her or...... I will make her mine no matter what. There is no going back.

We all were chatting when, I sensed her presence, she was approaching us, but wait a minute....... Why on earth she have to look this beautiful, seriously y/n you don't want me to live peacefully. You sure will be the death of me crazy women. I smilled seeing her.

After greetings, she sat to have her breakfast, I thought of making her coffee, but it's not good for her as she is in her date.

After agruing with taehyung hyung I finally sat beside her. Jin hyung and namjoon hyung served us, well y/n enjoyed the food. I small smile crept seeing her eat like a child.

Mr Jeon I had a wonderful meal with you all. Let me please do the dishes atleast. 𝐍𝐨 𝐘/𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊. 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐗 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅.

But Mr jeon I don't feel good, please let me do it. Miss Y/n it's again my order. Go and sit in the couch. She nodded as a kid and went there. 𝐀𝐡𝐡𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, I am smiling like an idiot. Ahmmm get a hold on yourself jeon. Do the dishes.