Chapter - 5 : Appointed as Mr Jeoen's Secretary

Few minutes later - y/n pov

It's my first day of work and it's going like hell man, so much pain, so much work, ahhh i can't take this anymore, let's take a break. I went to cafeteria and ordered some cookies with banana milk shake, after drinking it I went back to my work.

Jk pov-
How can you say this Mark, that you will not be available for 3 months, like seriously are you kidding with me, your my secretary and only you know about the meetings, my personal things, everything. I sincerely apologize Mr Jeon as my wife needs complete bed rest for 3 months, I can't take the risk to leave her alone she is giving birth to our child, she is my first priority, as for your work, I am planning to assist Ms y/n, her works are awesome.
After hearing y/n name, all my anger vanished away, but wait a minute she thinks I am a play boy, who flirts with women, oh my god I am going crazy now, but i think a new chapter is coming up, can't wait to see you as my secretary Miss Y/n aka crazy women, a small chuckle left my lips remembering her.

Y/n - pov

I was calmly doing my assigned task, when suddenly I got a call from my manager Mr Lee telling me to meet Mr Mark during lunch in his cabin. After saying yes I went back to my working mood to finish my designs. After working continuously for 3 hours I saw the time it was lunch time and i have to meet Mr Mark. I reached his cabin and knocked it, after hearing a come in voice from the door, I went in and bowed to him. He said me sit and i sat, after few seconds of silence Mr Mark spoke, Y/n we are actually impressed by your work your designs are amazing and i hope you will work to the fullest of your ability, and Miss Y/n due to some personal reasons I will not available in the company for almost 3 months, being a secretary of Mr Jeon, I want you to be his secretary for this 3 months, and i know that you will not disappoint him. Mr Jeon might seem to be cold hearted, but he is a very kind hearted person I have ever in my life. Can you Miss Y/n take my position and fulfill your duty please. I listened to each and every word he said to me and to be honest I don't have any problem in being Mr Jeon Secretary, I mean he might be aged person and he might need someone to handle all his meetings and his personal work. After thinking for few minutes and stood near his desk and said yes to take his position for coming 3 months, saying that i left his cabin and straight went to canteen to have my lunch. After lunch I went back to my work as from tomorrow I will be doing the other post.

Jk - Pov
I was immersed in the files when Mark came and stated that Y/n is ready to be my secretary. After saying that he left my cabin. And here I am thinking what will she think of me, when she will get to know that I am the CEO of this company not the employee. I am waiting for the day to end as soon as possible, so that I can see her the whole starting from tomorrow. Y/n what have you done to me, your making me insane, crazy women I am not able to focus on my work only your face, your voice is roaming in my, how I focus on this stuff, when your front of me, control Jeon control, don't loose your focus okay, get back to work.

Next day Y/n - Pov
I got up hearing my alarm, oh god not again it's already 7:45, I can't be late on my first day as a secretary, not again y/n hurry up, I got up, took a shower and here I am searching for my outfit, oh no what should I wear now, ummmm.... let wear this white top with brown formal pants and a coat. Yes Y/n let's do it, I am ready to leave now, my bike keys where are you, aaahhh yes yes I remember it's I'm my bag, yeah I got it. Let's goooo y/n.

Jk - pov
I am driving today as our dear Y/n still don't know about her duties that she will drive to my company, but very soon she will get to know, oh I am excited, I smiled again and no doubt nowadays I am smiling very often and the reason for this smile is that crazy women. I stopped seeing the red signal as I was roaming my eyes a particular figure caught my attention and it's none other than y/n sitting in her black bike with black helmet covering her giving me the whole mafia look, I sometimes doubt is she a mafia Or a normal women, soo she left with the speed of light, god she is absolutely crazy.
I reaching diamond and straight to my cabin. As I entered the most beautiful person was bowing in front of me, as she stood straight our eyes met each other, her eyes being confused and mine admiring her brown eyes. After a brief moment of staring I spoke first. Morning Miss Y/n. I think  by now you should be knowing that I am the CEO of this company not the employee. And here is my file read it see my today's schedule, tell me how many I need to attend, my breakfast should be ready in 30 minutes, my lunch exactly at 1:30 and bring a cup of hot milk coffee with 2 table spoon. And I remember Miss Y/n My coffee should be perfect, got it now get to work. I said and was was amazed by it, she just nodded her head, bowed and went out to bring my coffee. It's gonna be fun to tease you y/n.

Yn - pov
Oh my god, is this a drama or a dream. I am going crazy now the most handsome man is my CEO and I am his secretary, I can't believe this, if it's a dream vi don't want to wake up and if it's reality then how am I going to survive being with him, I will definitely die because of his charm. And with charm he has the most cold behavior, how can someone say so many things to do at a time, without giving the person a chance to respond to it. I had no idea that he is the CEO of this damn big company. Great y/n. Let's make a cup of hot milk coffee with 2 table spoon of sugar to our cold boss. I started making it and I made 2 cups, obviously I  need to calm my mind after seeing him. I made it and went to his cabin. I entered in and saw him being immersed in his work. Mr Jeon here's you coffee I said and kept it in his table, I saw him moving his gaze from the laptop to mine he stared at me and got up from his chair, he came near me and wtf what did he just do, remove the hair stand and plucked it beside my ear. I was not able to those beautiful eyes, so I had to do it. Thanks for the coffee Miss y/n. Now you can tell my schedule.
After hearing those words and those actions my heart literally stopped beating because of the closeness his cold fingers touching my skin, whole electric is running through my body after his one touch, calm down y/n just calm yourself, he is your CEO idiot doing think anything else please. Just do your work okay, yeah let's just focus on work and nothing else.