Chapter - 7 : Your looking Handsome Mr jeon

Jk - pov

Ohh, so your from india. Great to know that Miss Y/n.

Mr jeon even I want to ask you something can i? Sure miss y/n go ahead. Why are we having a meal together suddenly? I mean you were supposed to be with miss laira but instead of meeting her, your eating lunch with me sir, is anything special. Miss y/n you ask too many questions to your boss, well the answer is I don't want to meet her. My parents wants me to marry her but i am in noo mood to give my heart to her, when I already gave it to someone SPECIAL.

ohh is it okay Mr jeon. Let's finish our meal. After having some work talks we both went back to office.

Few hours later y/n - pov

After reaching back I went near my desk and started checking the files, tomorrow is a big day y/n you have to see him again.

Try your best to avoid him and i am still surprised, I had lunch with my CEO. Who left his date and joined me, seriously jeon what are you doing to me. I can't think about anything else than you, instead of doing some work or designing I literally think about you, you have occupied my whole mind, heart and everything but still I am not sure is it just a small crush or something else.

Well so many things happened today, jeon removing my front hairs, meeting taehyung after 3 years in his friends company, then jeon praising me, telling me he is ready to hear me for the rest of his life, ahh jinjayo all this happened today. Now I just want to relax my myself and think nothing else.

Jk - pov

After having lunch with and after knowing she is from India, my doubts got cleared she is the same y/n, taehyung use to talk about. But why it has to be you y/n why? Taehyung is my friend and like my big brother I can't take his love from him, nor I am ready to leave you, I never felt comfortable with anyone but as soon as you came, you changed my entire life, Nowadays I am smiling, giggling, being happy, and your that reason y/n. I can't afford to loose you. I need to talk to taehyung.

Y/n
After reaching home I directly went to my room and slept. I am totally exhausted today.

Jk - pov
After work I went to our old cafe to meet my hyungs, hey junglooka where were you idiot. Before setting go and order our coffee. After ordering I came back and sat. Jin Hyung I am 26 now, and you still treat me like a kid it's not fair, ara ara don't teach me I am elder than you,

okay okay stop it both if you jimin hyung said, soon taehyung joined and I wanted to ask him about y/n so I started the conversation. Taehyung don't you think we need to about someone important here. Start it. What do you mean jungkooka, whom are we supposed to talk about? About y/n taehyung don't you think you need to open up now. What? y/n but how do you know about her jungkooka Namjoon hyung asked to which I replied she is my secretary hyung and taehyung came to meet for the collaboration.

Taehyung - pov
It's been 3 years since I last saw her she is more beautiful now, I can't believe how happy I am to see her again, but I don't think she was happy to see me, I need to clear her doubts, I need to answer all her questions, so jungkooka can you help me, so that I can clear her doubts.
Sure hyung I respect your decision. Clear your doubts with her.

Jk - pov

After hearing taehyung I thought this might be fate, let them clear their doubts once everything is cleared, only then I will ask y/n out. I can't cheat my hyung, I will wait for you y/n.

Next day :

I already got up late today, why can't I wake up on time Lord. I got ready and went to Mr jeon's house to pick him, this is an extra work, he can keep a driver, but no sir wants us to drive for him great.

After reaching to his mansion, I stopped on my tracks, his mansion is so beautiful✨, oh my god jeon, amazing man. I saw him coming towards me,

Morning Mr Jeon your looking handsome today, I said to him and smiled, then realisation hit me, ahh I mean... Mr Jeon let's go, without giving him chance to reply I opened passenger seat for him, he entered then I went in and started the engine.

I was leaving the mansion when I saw y/n standing there admiring my mansion, and here I am admiring her surprised look, her cute little smile, seeing her smile automatically I smiled, my face is glowing just by seeing her,

y/n don't be so cute, I will devour you, I approached her, she bowed me and said morning Mr Jeon your looking handsome today. Her one sentence is enough to increase my heart beat, I controlled myself after hearing her, before I could reply she opened the door for me to enter, I sat there being all happy and smiling like an idiot. She is so beautiful and innocent I want to protect her from everyone. I was admiring her while she was concentrating on driving.

I can clearing see him, taking small glimpses of me, he is making it difficult for me to drive, as I am unable to concentrate, don't stare at me Mr Jeon or I may loose control I thought to myself, and focused on driving.

We reached THV, taehyung's company I was about to get down when Mr Jeon opened it for me. Thank you Mr Jeon

Don't thank me Miss y/n it's my duty to open it ONLY FOR YOU.

We ent to his cabin, taehyung came and greeted us he again forwarded his hand for a shake but before me jungkook dragged taehyung with him and started discussing about about the project.

I was standing beside Mr Jeon when someone came with 3 cups of coffee. Taehyung offered me the cup, and me being obsessed with coffee I took it from him, he smiled seeing me drinking the milk coffee.

Cute taehyung whispered after seeing her love drinking her favorite coffee in front of him.