ch 1- Introduction of Y/n.

Y/n :
Y/n is an Indian girl, she is good n sanskari in front of others but she always wanted to be a tomboy and her dream was to be Korea's number one cardiothoracic surgen ( heart doctor ) she wanted to be korea's  cause she heard there she will find the kind of clothing n lifestyle she wants. Currently she is 18 years, she is applying for a visa for korea, she purchased n flat on online website, it was very costly for her but she thought that Korean currency is very gcheap compared to Indian so she purchased it.

Current situation:
She is leaving India her brother, bestfriend (Arnav), her mom ( no father) came to drop her....
After some time y/n flew to korea.
She was in a business class plane.
.
.
.
She arrived in Korea n called her mom.
Y/n: mom! I am finally in Korea!
Y/n Mom: I m so happy for you sweetie, but don't forget to eat your food, and sleep on time don't roam alone at night, go to ur bed now it's already 3 at night
*Y/n sighed*
She forgot to tell her mom the time difference
Y/n: mom it's just evening here, I will call u when I reach my apartment, maybe tomorrow morning as per Indian time.

I said n ended the call. Now y/n was headed towards her house she took a taxi n went to her house.
*After 45 min, when literally she was drooling*
Cab driver: mam we are here.
Y/n: ooh sorry I almost slept...( you were literally drooling y/nnie )

I entered the apartment it was so huge still so cheap i wonder why, ( I am doing no offence against korea so don't hate ) i started walking when security stopped me, i told him I have purchased a house here n he told me to go with him i left my 4 huge like hell suitcases which had my Indian clothes n some other stuffs n followed him. He asked me to sign on some papers after 15 min all the paper work was done he gave me my apartment key n i started walking towards my block, I reached n pressed the lift button n when I entered. I was jungshook to look at the numbers in lift who the hell makes a 80 floor damn building?!!!!!
I quickly ignored that after realising i was in shock since last 2 min i pressed my button I live on 78th floor....

I reached n found my apartment, quickly opened it, it was clean as hell, and si spacious n comfy I said to myself " it's the time to make your career y/n " I quickly looked through the house n i did all the necessitys now I am realaxing on.  My couch it was still morning 5 in India so my mom would probably be asleep. I took a 30 min left until I heard my phone ring I saw n it was my mom, i happily jumped like a child n answered it.

Y/n mom: y/nie did u reach home safely?
Y/n: yes mom. And my house it so good.
Y/n mom:I am so happy for u dear. Miss u already.
Y/n: same mom, but don't worry I will keep calling you everyday. * she said n started giving her house tour,.. after sometime the call ended *
Y/n: I am so damn hungry I need food she said n opened her bag just to find Maggie she prepared it n ate it.

*2 hours passed by y/n was looking at few hospitals to get job finally she found one and she had the interview tomorrow morning 09:00. She saw the time n it was 19:00 so she decided to look around the society she got dressed n quickly went down*

You were wearing this right now cause you don't have any other tomboy clothes.... you went down.....

To be continued....pls don't hate.....I have poor English.....n i don't have any problem with any country or anything......take care... vote this as much as u can.... sorry I wrote a little less ....