ch 5 - Beach party.

Jimin: so yeaa....... We r almost at the beach.

Y/n: yayy!!.... Finally!.....

Y/n's POV:
It's been so long we r just sitting in the car....we left home 1 hour ago.....I m so excited to try on my new bikini.
Plus I have to sit on taehyung's lap cause there was no space in the car and I said I will come by taxi but jimin insisted to go with them and he was the one to insist me to sit on taehyung's lap.....gosh this is so annoying........but soon we arrived and I screamed my lungs out of excitement.

V's POV:
Y/n is sitting on my lap, this feels like heaven I just love it. There were a lot of bumpers on the road so....I was enjoying it......today she was wearing a body fit dress....she has an hourglass figure. Big bo0bs and big a$s and I must say the tiniest waist......I was just admiring her she is so damn good. I just had the urge to touch her......so i wrapped my hands around her waist and rested my head on her back, and soon there was a bumper and....
She jumped cause of it and sat on my junior mistakenly and my hands travelled almost to her bo0bs but she slapped them as soon as possible and gave me a death glare. Well it was a little awkward. she kept moving to adjust herself in my lap and I just threw my head back in pleasure she was unknowingly giving me........she didn't noticed I guess and soon we reached. She shouted so loudly yet cutely I just chuckled she looked at me gave me a warm smile and got of the car.
* this will be the last pov 😅*

Jimin's POV:
I knew that taehyung some kind of liked yn. Ofc u know I m a flirty king. So i intentionally kept bouncing the car on bumpers and I could see taehyung enjoying the pleasure in the back of the seat. Haha....

Jimin: guys we have booked our rooms. 4 people in one nad 4 in another.

Suga: so.......me, namjoon, hobi and jin will go in one room & y/n, taehyung, jungkook and jimin go in another.

Taehyung and jimin looked at eachother with a small smirk I saw it but then I ignored and went towards my room. Or to be precise our room.

Jimin: I will go and shower first.
Y/n: sure.
He left
Y/n: v-ssi u go next.
V: hmm
Jimin came back and v went.
Then jungkook went and at last finally it's my chance.
I took a deep breath and went.

Jimin: Jungkook u know our v like y/n...
Jungkook: WTF! Since when? Hyung why didn't you told us yet about it? Does anyone else know?
Jimin: yaah...stop....we just told u and u have to keep it secret for a while.
Jungkook: (jungshook) ok....
Jimin: let's go to another room. Y/n finished her shower let taehyung have soon time in alone with her.
*He said with a smirk*
V: *blushing* yaah nothing is like that jimin-ssi.
Jimin: yea yea that's why u r blushing so much right??
Jungkook: hyung let's go already.
Jimin: hmm
Soon they left.......

Y/n came out in her 2 piece bikini.
V's POV:
She came out and I couldn't believe what I saw.
She was wearing a small two piece dress with deep cuts...I was mesmerized by her beauty.
Damn she is so freaking sexy......bitch I want her rn.. she made me hard in car.....

Y/n: v. What happened to you why r u looking at me like that?
V: nothing.
Y/n: ok. Let's go
V: wait. You r not gonna wear this outside there r boys all over.
Y/n: but why ?? What should I wear then??
*He took his jacket and made her wear it and said*.
V: you can remove it after we go out.
Y/n: okok now can we go?
V: hmm

They said and headed to another room. Rest of them joined and they headed towards the beach. After reaching their y/n removed the jacket, taehyung's eyes were only stuck at her and jimin's eye's on taehyung.
Quickly you went there and everyone started playing.......

*After 1.5 hours*

Everyone was tired and now they headed towards their room
Jungkook and jimin knew that they have to give some private time to v and y/n so they quickly got change and went to another room.

Jungkook: hyung. Don't u think we should tell everyone about them?
Jimin: hmm, i think we should. It's not good to hide it from them.

They went and told it to everyone. They were shocked ofc....and jimin and jungkook told them that that's the reason why they r in their room half of the time....

Y/n: taehyung-ssi will u go first or shall I go?
V: i will go?
Y/n: hmmm
He left for shower. He was calming his junior inside, cause yn gave him a really hard time today.
V: she doesn't look that bold in her regular clothing...
After sometime he came out.
Y/n: I will go...
She went Inside and took bath while bathing she felt a sharp pain in her stomach but she ignored it..

She came out wearing this. Cause now they have to go out for dinner.....

We took the car and I again sat on Taehyungs lap

We took the car and I again sat on Taehyungs lap. Idk y but all the members were looking at me n taehyung and laughing and giggling.
Soon we reached......
We went and sat on a table...I again felt a sharp pain in my abdomen....I ignored it as usual soon we ordered the food and it took a little while. And everyone started talking in Korean so i am not exactly sure what it is....I told them and went to washroom..........

Guys I wrote 1000 words story rn....pls read it and yea be ready for the next part.....bye bye .........
C u
Ghamsahamnida
Anneyong