ch 8 - Diary's pt-2

V left for convience store. He went there and took some painkillers for her and a hearing bag and lots of chocolates and chips and went to yns house...
Yn was cooking pasta for her she was very hungry but the pain was unbearable she almost fainted...but she managed to get up but she fell down again..she was holding her stomach and crying while hitting it..at the moment v entered he saw her crying..this broke his heart he went near yn and lifted her up and took her to his house.....and laid her on the bed and gave her the heating pouch and asked her not to move..yn was not even in the condition so she did as he said...v went to yns house and prepared her half cooked pasta and went to his house gave the pasta to her and handed her the chocolates bag...she took it happily....still crying...cause of pain....v turned on the tv they were watching an Indian movie "pk" v was enjoying it..until yn wrapped her hands around his waist..he was shocked and he looked at yn she said
Y/n: pls v-ssi let me hold u...Idk y but it feels so safe around u...can I please hold u??*puppy eyes on*
V: sure....u know what..?
Y/n: wha-
Before she could complete her sentence. He took her and made her sit on his lap and crossed his hands around her tiny waist....yn was shocked
V: r u uncomfortable ynie??
Y/n: I m never uncomfortable around u guys.....
She said and rested her head on his chest and fell asleep there......
V was glad that she did not feel insecure around him....
Y/n: *in sleep* v-ssi pls p-pls d-dont go d-dont...l-lea-leave me...pls don't i-ii -i l-lov-love y-you....
V: *he was shocked after listening yns words he quickly woke her up* ynie..ynie...yniee!..*constantly patting her cheeks* what happened?open ur eyes....
Y/n: *still speaking in sleep* don't hurt me pls...gaurav don't hurt me....uncle don't hurt me.....get ur hands off me.....

She was constantly struggling in sleep...v suddenly remembered everything she wrote in the diary....maybe she is behaving like this cause of her past....she is having a panic attack.....v was calming her when he saw a big brown hand print on her inner thigh to c it more clear he lifted her shorts a little bit up.....n yn woke up.....
Y/n: v-ssi what the hell r u doing?!!!!
V: yn don't get the wrong idea I was just checking the Mark on ur leg... can u tell me from where u got that??
Y/n: *sob* i-i was s-sexually h-harrased *sob, tears flowing continuously*
V took her in his embrace n hugged her as tightly as he can.....n was caressing her back...
V: it's okay ynie it's ok
Y/n: Ani,, it's not ok...I still have nightmares about it...I can't forget it.....

V was still caressing her n she soon fell asleep again he went to washroom got some wet towels n cleaned her face which had dried tears . ......
V: i won't spare the guys who did this to u .........

After that he changed your clothes into his ........

He called someone
On the phone:

V: hello, "??"
??: yea v-ssi, how r u? How did u remembered me after so many days?
V: I am good actually I wanted to find out few people....I will pay u as much as u want for that......
??: yaah u don't need to pay me....just tell me who all PPL u have to find.....
V told him. Everything
??: ok ur work will be done, they will be there in South korea by tmr in our secret basment...
V: how come u r bringing them so fast?
??: actually I am in India and I know the PPL u r talking about. They live near by only so don't worry.
V: ooh ok thanks....
??: thanks won't work......I wanna c my sister-in-law as soon as possible.... haha..
V: yea yea sure...but i have not yet proposed her yet and I am not really sure if she will accept my proposal or not.....*shy*
??: y won't she accept huh?? U r a trillioner + u r a member of BTS
V: aah she doesn't know I am a member of BTS
??: that's impossible.....hyung sorry to say but she must be pretending like tha-
V: anio....she really doesn't know BTS. me n other members of BTS tried testing her many times, she really doesn't know....
??: that's weird.....
V: i know right that's why I like her....
??: yaah....look at you blushin....
V: ok ok enough now u just tell me when u arrive ok?
??: sure hyung bye good night......

He turned around and saw yn
V: yaah! U scared the shit out of me...what r u doing here??
Y/n: *in sleep tone* why did u leave me on the bed my stomach started painting as soon as u left.....and who changed my clothes again..?....I don't remember changing them...
V: * high time taehyung. It's okay u can answer it u r smart yes... It's in ur vocubalary* I changed it......
Y/n: wth! Y did u change my clothes?...
*It was a little awkward*
V: it's okay yn...don't be shy...I know how everyones body is even I have a sister.....
Y/n: *in a slow tone* still it's embarrassing u must have seen everything....
V: *chuckled* it's okay.....u don't even have that much stuff......*he laughed*
Y/n: yaah!! I know I am flat but I m not that flat....I need size *she was about to say* why should I even tell u.....hmm.

She said and went...
V: damn what was she gonna say now...I shouldn't have said that after all she is the biggest one I have seen till now.....
I will go n apologize now.....

V: YNIE MIANHE SORRY I SAID I AM SORRY.....
Y/n: it's okay.....now come let's sleep...
V: let's sleep??
Y/n: u know I wanna sleep with u ......I wanna cuddle let's go....
V: let's go *he said happily and they both went and cuddled together soon they slept*

_________________________________________

I hope u guys love it...it took a lot of time....I am writing this since last 3 hrs I know it doesn't look like it but trust me it takes so damn much time...byebye........
I wrote 2000 words this time
Ghamsahamnida
Anneyong