ch 9 - How Dare You!....

Morning time yn was sleeping. When taehyung got a call.....

??: we r here....come to the basement.
V: hmm

V left for basement he kept a pillow near yn n pecked her forehead before leaving.....
V reached there.......

V: where r they???!
??: follow me....
V followed him he took v in a basement and...
??: here
V: can u all leave? I wanna deal with him alone..
??: sure.. everyone let's go out...
V: I need one person.
??: "**$" u stay with him...
After saying this they left
V: you guys don't know me right?
Guy 1 - (talking in Hindi)
V: can u pls spit English letters!!?
Guy 1 - I don't fucking know u! Y the hell did u all being me here! U Chinese people!!! U have nothing better to do right!???
V: *grabbed his hair harshly and pulled it backwards and kept a knife at his neck and said* u remember yn?
Guy-1: who? Yn? I don't know her i have never heard this name...
V: *shows yns picture* now u remember?? Son of bitch!
Guy-1: ooh this sexy girl...I know I was about to fvck her but her luck police arrived in time......or she would be min-

He stopped when v slapped him...
Guy -1: r u dumb?? How daRe u HIt me! U rasc-
Another slapped....v started hitting him with his huge hands which slowly turned into fists....the guy was almost dead and was trying to speak but taehyung did not gave him any chance and kept on hitting him....
V: u know what!!! I FREAKING LOVE HER!!!!!! SHE IS MY GIRL SO U DONT FREAKING DARE TOUCH HER ....SHE IS Only MINE HOW DID U TOUCH HER.....
I WILL CHOP U INTO PIECES U AON OF BITCH!!!!

v took a and started removing her fingers and teeth.....and then killed him......soon after this he killed everyone whof touched yn...then he took them and buried them himself in graveyard......

Y/n's POV:
I just woke up.....where is taehyung-ssi?? I will call him where is my phone....ooo ya yesterday I was taking pictures then I kept it.....here it is..ooh God the camera is still on its been getting recorded since last 5 hrs.
Soon an idea popped in her mind..
Shall we see how me n taehyung-ssi cuddled all night *she blushed* she put the video on fast forward and started watching it.....
MY FUCKING GOD!!!  She screamed her lungs out when she saw taehyung kissed her.....ooh shit...why did he kissed me? Soon she was distracted by a voice coming from front door she knew it was taehyung she deleted the video and pretended to sleep.....

V came with food in his hands and saw yn sleeping....he went near her and tucked her hair strands behind her ear and yn woke up...

Y/n: v-ssi....
V: ooh u woke up...let's go I got u food...
Y/n: hmmm
V: how r u feeling...? R u feeling better than yesterday??
Y/n: yea much better thanks to u .....
V: hahaha.... let's go
Y/n: u go I will get freshen up and join u soon...
V: hm-
Y/n: where is washroom ??
V: *he guided her to washroom* come fast
Yn went and freshed herself...she already forgot about the ki$s...ooh God someone explain this to her...( Narattor trustfrater, crying in Gucci....)

She went for breakfast....v was waiting for her....

V: finally yn is here!
He said with a big smile which I think hid a lot of patience
Y/n: sorry i took a lot of time
V: it's okay...come let's start eating....
While they were eating...
Y/n: v...don't u feel weird..like we met and we became so close we started sleeping with eachother cuddling with each other..? Hmm?
V: well
.it's definitely a little weird but we r in a good relation... right?
Y/n: ofc..
Y/n: i wanna ask u one more thing..
V: ask how much ever u want
He said filling his mouth with bread
Y/n: by any chance have u ever kissed someone.................or..........................m-me?
He choked on his food.....
V: * how the hell does she know I kissed her! What should I do I can't lie to her* uhm...yn...don't u think it's rude to ask?
Y/n: no no sorry I was just curious....
Well I have 4 surgery today and 1.5 her gym so I will c u tonight...
V: hmm... All the best for the surgery!!..
Y/n: thx
Soon yn left
Both of them were busy with there work now it's almost night and yn has not yet arrived so v thought he could pick her up from her house he went out in the passage when he heard some strange boys voice from yns apartment when he opened the apartment he saw yn and that boy playing with eachother....they were playing together with pillow and talking something in Hindi......
_________________________________________

I know it's really really short I didn't have much time to write..I have been very busy lately but still I managed to write 880 words ....
Ghamsahamnida
Anneyong
( well ik those last 2 words sound damn cringe)