ch 7 - Normal life....

Now u have been very comfortable with taehyung. You both play alot of games together do night outs, cook together, and u both r just like best friends u fight with eachother and all....

Y/n's POV:
I have been busy with my hospital work, and I spend all of my time either with taehyung on weekends or I go for a walk or talk with my family or my bestfriend Arnav.....I have been enjoying my job in hospital i operated on 7 patients till now in hospital it's been only 2 weeks n i made new friends in hospital......well there is a guy his name is gaurav he is been sticking to me too much.....and to be honest I love him...I like gaurav he is such a good doctor good personality and good behaviour.....I just fell for him the first time I saw him....

V's POV:
I c yn is making a lot of new friends in her hospital bcs of which I m happy but she always keeps talking about the guy gaurav which makes me feel angry...I like her but she always talks about that dumbass guy....
He can't be handsome than me ofc...I won awards for my beautiful face....but who will explain this to yn? We play videogames together and cook together. Yn hits me when she gets angry but I just kind of enjoy it...she looks so cute when she is angry......haha.....today I am going to make some excuse and I am gonna sleep with her *don't think unholy things PPL, they r gonna sleep that's all nothing......u know* I texted jimin

Texts:
V: yaah jimin where r u ? Come home I need ur help
Jimin: sorry hyung I m out for work I am working on my new album and next week I have to go to Paris, New York to attend the dior show and I even have one Tiffany and co show so I can't come sorry....my schedule is totally full and tight...
V: it's okay. U already helped me a lot u should focus on your work as well..
Jimin: ask jungkook to come he is not busy i think.
V: hmm.ok.bye hyung. I will call u later.
Jimin: ye.ok.byebye.
V:bye..

V started texting jungkook:
V: jungkook where r u ? I need ur help
Jungkook: nothing hyung in my apartment working out...what happened what help do u need now?
V: actually I wanna sleep with yn today
Jungkook: hyung. I don't think yn is eligible for that now..she is still a kid..
V: yaah! U dirry minded a$shole I wanna sleep next to her. Not sleep with her!!
Jungkook:aah,....ic...sorry...ok tell me what do I have to do?
V: come to my yns apartment and say that u need something from my house take the key with u and come after sometime and say that u left the key inside the house....so that I can sleep with her.... tonight...
Jungkook: hyung don't u have lock combination at your door?
V: ooh shit! I forgot that....I will tell her i changed it yesterday and I can't remember it now .....
Jungkook: wow hyung ..... mastermind!
V: ikr now come fast!
Jungkook: yea coming....

After some time jungkook arrived at yns apartment:
Jungkook: yaah taehyung-ssi I need something from ur apartment can u lend me the keys?
V: yea sure here....
Y/n: jungkook why don't u join us?
He saw taehyung giving him a death glare.
Jungkook: next time maybe I actually have some work to do... Sorry ynie ....
Y/n: it's ok come next time. No problem.
After some time
Jungkook: hyung i accidentally left the key inside ur house..
V: wth! How will I go now?!
Y/n: it's okay taehyungie u know ur lock combination right?
V: no I changed it yesterday and now I can't remember it.
Jungkook: hyung u can spend night at yns apartment. Tmr the key maker will come...
V: yn r u ok with it??
Y/n: *high time yn* ye-yea sure I am o-ok with it....
Jungkook: sorry hyung..I need to go..
V: hmm bye bye.
*After half n hour*.
Y/n: v-ssi I m going to do some workout.
V: okok
I wonder how she looks like whole working out. It's been 30 min and she is still not out. Maybe I should just go and check.
I went inside and couldn't believe my eyes....god damn it...! She was working out in her sports br@ with all the sweat pearls around her body. She was listening to some song ig n i don't think she saw me i quickly went out after some time I called her
V: ynie!!
Y/n: sorry. I took a lot of time right?
V: it's okay....I am sleepy shall we sleep?
Y/n: we?
V: I mean where should I sleep?
Y/n: actually there is only 1 bed so....if u r comfortable u can sleep next to me....

I knew she only had one bedroom that's why I did all this drama

V: sure I m comfortable......
Y/n: let's go.
In bedroom
Y/n: v is this blanket enough?
V: we r using different blankets
Y/n: ofc....
V: oh ok..that's ok with me
Soon we went to sleep yn slept fast and i hugged her but still I couldn't sleep I was maintaining my hands distance from her bo0bs and tried not to touch them but I couldn't help...so I started to look around her room and opened her wardrobe she has so much clothes i was just looking at them when I saw a carton box i opened it and....!
It was filled with lingeries and bikinis and undergarmet...I ruffled my hands through them....
Ooh God why does she has this king of hot sexy stuff! Damn it i wanna c her in these.....
I snapped out of it when I saw a diary which said
Do not open...... private diary....I wonder what it had in it and i opened it........

Next part coming soon......