ch 12 - alley

I was returning from my work.. ( hospital )
I wanted to take bus as I usually take it but I am already late and missed it plus there is too much traffic which i want to avoid so no taxi..🙅‍♀️
I started walking down from an alley I have been going from there lately....there r many boys over their who got no sense n they just like to flirt with every girl.....
But I just ignore them.

Boys pov:
Boss: it's almost time for that girl to come...I want her today she should not escape. Understood??
Boys: yes sir!
Boy: but sir we have seen so many girls and u never liked any of them...y do u like her so much?
Boss: she is a different piece..she has good substa-  I don't think I need to tell u that just do as I say.
Listen everyone gather up here!
*Everyone gathered up*
Boss: so the plan is that when she comes u have to cover her mouth with a towel and put her in my van then tie her with this mattress that all and then get out i will take care of the rest.. understood??.
Boys: yes boss!

I started walking towards home and now was the worst part...it's okay yn only few seconds and u will be across it......I said and started walking.
As I reached there i saw no one..
Are they not there today? Good.
Suddenly I felt someone pulling a cloth on my face
Y/n: leave m-me u je-jerk...aah l-leave me d-dont touch m-me.
Boys: yea sure we will leave u but after what we get.....
Y/n: w-what d-do u m-mean ??
Boys: u will know....just coorparate
Y/n: what makes u think that I will fo that ?
Soon they put me in a van I got hurt as I was struggling to get out of their grip..I hurt my corner of the head and it started bleeding.... probably there it left a patch....soon I lost my consciousness....
When I woke up I saw I was tied to a white mattress and there was cloth in my mouth and there was a guy sitting in front of me....
I was struggling to go...I was trying to scream but it was of no use of course.
Then that man opened my mouth letting me speak..
Y/n: who the hell r u ?!!!! What do u think u r doing right now?!!!!!!! U as$hole! Just freaking let go off me..
{ I am writing boss as man here }
Man: i never got u here with so much effort just to let go of u
Y/n: what do you want?!
Man: U
Y/n: excuse me?
Man: u heard me right. I want U. U look so delicious I won't leave something good as this....
He said and started coming closer to u.
Y/n: don't u dare touch me!
Man: or else? What will u do u r tied up with the mattress...and u know the fun-fact ? That white mattress yeah the one below u..we both r gonna turn it red...by the end I m sure u have never done it....

He started coming closer to u....he started giving u open mouth kis$es which led to red then purple then dark purple marks u were crying and shouting hard until u saw a board named "no point of shouting/ crying the van is sound proof" u gave up and let the man do whatever he want....
He started removing your shirt he removed your skirt and was touching your th!ghs he slowly stripped u fully n himself too....he opened ur hand rope and handcuffed u to the two rods attached on either side...u were begging hime to let go of you but he didn't listen....he slowly pulled himself into u...u left out a m0an it's ur very first time he was thrusting u very hard u were crying u said him to go slow but he didn't care he was slapping u on ur cheeks while doing it which made u unconscious when u woke up u couldn't feel ur legs and u saw u r in the alley and the guys and the man already disappeared with the van...u were crying hard cause it was paining down there u tried getting up but as soon as you tried u fell down.....u saw ur wrists there were marks from handcuffs.....u saw time it was already late.....u cried a little for about 1 hr and u made ur way towards ur home........

V's POV:
Its already late and yn is still not here..ooh God where is she?! Shall I go n pick her up?nono get a grip of urself Taehyung. U r angry with her...no u won't go .......
I was walking currently in yns house washroom.....after some time I heard some noise. Yes finally! Yn is here...
But before I went out....

Y/n: GOD! Y DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME ALWAYS?!!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?!! THOSE PPL BACK THEN AND NOW THIS GUY WHY ME?!!! I MISS MY PARENTS SO MUCH THERE IS NO ONE HERE TO LOOK AFTER ME..IF I WILL TELL ANY IF MY FAMILY MEMBER THEY WILL CALL ME BACK TO INDIA! I SERIOUSLY HATE MY LIFE I WANT TO DIE...SCALPEL? RIGHT I KEPT ONE IN MY PURSE TODAY WHICH I TOOK FROM THE NURSING ROOM.....
I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF TODAY! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

I was listening to everything she said. Why is she crying so damn hard? What happened did someone touch her again? What does she mean by past? Wait she is going to kill herself ? No way! I should stop her I can't let that happen i said and held her hands which has scalpel in it

Y/n: V-s-
V: quiet
I said and I quickly pulled her into a hug. She was crying crazily.....
V: yn calm down, calm down, take a breath its okay....yn calm down
Y/n: n-n-no v v i-its- n-not o-okay......
V: what happened tell me?
I said as I held both of her shoulders and made her face me......
As I did this I saw a purple hickey on her neck....
V: yn?
He said and he touched it and slowly slowly his hand travelled down....he slowly started removing ur clothes he removed ur sweater and saw all the marks on your body....he again hugged u as he couldn't keep his tears in..

V's POV:
Sorry yn i promised to myself that I will never let anything happen to you like that but even in my presence it happened to u I feel so guilty for what I did I am sorry yn i am truly so sorry yn.

V: who did this?
Y/n: there were few *sob* guys they did it when I was *sob,sob,sob* coming from alley ..
V: y did u came from alley??
Y/n: i will tell u that later....
V: okay go and get fresh....
Y/n: taehyung-ssi I can't even stand..my legs r paining very much even my stomach....
V: *I will kill that bastard, he did it with yn? I thought I was supposed to be the first person to do it* shall I help u take bath?
Y/n: can u pls not look while doing it?
V: ok.

He made her bath and wear clothes currently both of them are sitting on yns bed......

V: yn should we file F.i.r.?
Y/n: it will be a lot of hassle.... forget it anyways I m used to it...
*She spoke the last line almost inaudible*.
V: will u let any guy rape u huh???

{I want to keep it short}

They filled f.i.r. and v said to yn to not hide anything from him.......and tell him everything. At this point v was the person who knew everything about her......the guy who did that to yn is currently in v's basement he does v's chores which he doesn't like but v thinks that this is the only way to teach him lesson as he hates this the most.......

__________//________________

👍