ch 8 - Diary's

I found 2 Diary's over there, I quickly took that and left for my house. As soon as I reached i texted y/n

Ynie actually jungkook kept the key in his pocket and forgot it. He came back and gave me the key so I went back to my apartment, sorry for the disturbance I will call u up later.....good night....

There were 2 books with these following titles:
- Do not open (P)
- Do not open (S)

I wonder what that was
I opened the diary " do not open (P) "
The first page said

This is personal diary...kindly do not open...

I opened it....and the rest is written in it.....

*these all were written in diary*

V's POV:
I went at my house and straight away went to my bedroom.....I laid down on the bed and opened the book and started reading it.......

In diary..
I was in depression for 3 years at such a young age, no one ever helped me over come it....I realised it after 3 years that how my health was...I started watching videos which said how to overcome depression i came out of depression on my own, till I was 7 years my grandparents were with me then they left me too....I ran away from my house and started working at a hotel..I used to wash dishes there (sob,sob,sob) *ink was  spreaded all around implying she was crying while writing this* till 12 i was studying in government school. Then I stopped working at that hotel and i auditioned for movies I was selected in the movie 'xyz' I had the main roll cause of my looks I earned 2 Crore cause of it...I started working in movies and i was the best known actress I started studying for heart...I gave exam and i got 99.74 % in it...I got my licence for the surgeries..I was harrased many times like around 6-7...
1st time- a school bus driver he asked me to sit next to him and as soon as the van was almost empty he started to touch me he used to touch my thigh...and his hands were all around my body. I used to cry silently I never told anyone about this....
2nd time- a vegetable seller..i went to buy some vegetables he said it's not with him right now and he asked me to come with him to his house when I went there he tried to remove my clothes...i was very scared I hit him with a rod and quickly ran from there and left my job from the hotel....

3rd time- I was going to my school walking cause I left the van since when he started touching me....few guys used to stare at me and they soon started to c me and whistle at me call me names...one day one guy forcefully took me to his house and he offered me wine i denied and he opened my mouth forcefully wide and poured everything into it....then he slowly started stripping and he stripped my clothes as well..i couldn't handle the wines effect it was way to strong he started touching me I tried to push him but it was of no use..he gave me kisses and started hitting me with his leather belt i screamed alot but it was of no use...he was about to do it with me when police arrived.
I called police when he went to take his belt and kept it inside the bed so that it was not visible to him....my whole body is covered with scars he gave me until now....I apply dozens of makeup to hide my scars and that's one of the reason I wear oversized clothes so that they shouldn't be visible ......

And there were many more incidents that took place......
I was brutally "almost" r@ped several times.......

I shifted to South korea and I am trying to forget everything...bcs of these incidents I don't drink alcohol....I made new friends taehyung, jungkook, jimin, namjoon, jin, suga,jhope they r all very friendly but I am afraid if they will do the same with me.........

V read everything he was crying non-stop thinking that all these happened with her. Things which he never even thought off...he was crying continuously...new tears kept appearing on his face......after 2 hrs of crying and thinking of these things...he texted jimin and told him everything. Jimin also had the same reaction he was crying too and said that he never expected something like this to happen...v told him not to flirt with yn cause she has still not gained trust on us .....jimin agreed.......
After 10 - 15 min v got a text from yn

Y/n: ok v-ssi....
V: yn is ur day off today??
Y/n: yes, why ?
V: can we go swimming today?
Y/n: sorry i can't
V: it's okay I can understand. Btw which day is today?
Y/n: Monday..?
V: not that ur perio-
Yn: aah....it's 4th day.
V: I will come at you house in some time..
Y/n: how much time?
V: 10mins?
Y/n: okay....
V:hmmm c ya