ch 13 - Drunk Yn

V's POV:
Today i opened the camera I fit in yns house..i have been on a trip and it's Been a month we both contacted eachother.
When I call her..she is busy with her surgeries and when she call me I am busy with my tour...so today I am finally going back to my house I texted her that I wanna eat food made by her...she agreed.... right now I am getting bored so I opened the camera aap just to see drunk yn!

Y/n's POV:
I m stressed with work...it's not like I have unsuccessful surgery but too much of them are giving me headache recently i did few surgery and I got something like around 15-17 lakh (in ₹)
I took a week off and I got some beer with me tonight I thought to give it a try I got 10 bottles and 5 cans..I said if I won't drink then I will call jk he will drink it all....I said and I removed the first bottle and took a sip from it.."sour" i said but after a few sips it was good it felt very nice I kept on drinking and drinking it. I was dancing and acting like a drunkard in my own house....

V's POV:.
Yn was so drunk she went inside i don't know what she was doing there...she came out after some time..she was wearing a costume?? Why I had set up a camera which had mic with it....I turned up my phone volume and she put some song and started dancing to it...

*U put the song chikni chameli and u started doing belly dance....ofc cause u thought no one was watching u.
U learnt belly dance at a young age so u r preety good at it...*

V: finally I am in Korea! Let's go to yns house...
After some time when he reached he told his assistants to keep his stuff in his house and he made his way towards yns house...he opened through the combination...
V: ynie! I am here!
I saw her laying down then I realised she is drunk.i saw her laying down causing her parts to be seen i removed my jacket and covered her body with it....after some time she woke up

Y/n: ooh taehyungie u r here.
I said n went to hug him..only until i realised my dress.i couldn't remember anything i looked around THERE were beer cans then I realised that I was drinking today n i didn't knew what to say to taehyung now..
V: I think u should first change.
Y/n: yea.
I went and quickly changed into this:

Y/n: when did u came?V: when u were lying on the floor like a dead body

V: when u were lying on the floor like a dead body..
Y/n: well..I really didn't lie to u if was actually just that I was stressed with work so.....
V: it's ok I can understand....
Y/n: u said u r hungry right?
V: hmm for u
Y/n: u said something?
V: yea I m hungry.
Y/n: can u wait for sometime I will make food for u quickly..
V: hmm
Y/n: I will make something light is that ok with u?
V: ofc just give me something fast
Y/n: u look like a baby.
V: *she said I look like a baby? How can she say that I m mature now I have got a 8 inch material with me n I am a baby? I think I need to show her my daddy side. Just wait ynie*
I went to the kitchen and started making.
Aloo Paratha
Pulav
Raita
That's all this was the dinner
I made it and went towards the living room and I saw taehyung he was sitting only in his boxers.....
Y/n: YAAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!! where is ur shirt n pant!?
V: I took them off...
Y/n: I know that I can see very well...! Can't u wear them already ?!
V: Ani...I am feeling hot and u said that u liked living like boys so yea this is how we live.....
Y/n: ugh...
V: food is ready?
Y/n: yea.
U said and I got the food in two plates we both sat on the sofa and he put on some Korean TV show....I was totally immersed in his well toned abs...
V: yn can I get one more pahata?
Y/n:.........
V: yn can i -
I saw she was also much into me...
V: like what u c?
Y/n: huh....no I wasn't even looking their...
V: is it then give me what I asked for.
Y/n: *shit yn u r gone for good this time*. Yea * i said and gave him water*
V: I want pahata...
Y/n: it's paratha u dumbo
V: yea whatever ur pahata.
Y/n: it's ra not aa
V: ok ok sure Singh yn
After food v was laying in my hall and I was also laying there on another part of the sofa ofc...I was looking at tv but my thoughts were filled with taehyung i still was thinking of those abs I saw...I didn't knew when but I slept...

____________//___________

Thx everyone ik this ones a little short I will try hard next time bye bye..!