P A R T - 5

"Thankyou... Rick." I say dazed, shock still visible on my features. "For telling me the truth. It's appreciated."

An eery silence fills the room. Then I hear Rick and the other one I shot. They were panting. Why were they making so much noise, breathing so loud. Ugh. Oh shit, yeah. I shot them.

I talk to my guard standing outside. "Terry, get me the stationed medical aid team, ASAP, yeah honey?"

"Yes ma'am, right away" His voice comes through the earpiece filled with statick and noise.

"Gentlemen" I say grabbing their attention. "Why don't we all introduce ourselves till the medics are here, shall we?"

They nod.

I now stand up from my chair and walk around the table kept in the center of the room, now standing behind it right opposite to the men.

"Good, I know ocean eyes is Rick. What about you. Four Eyes." I ask pointing at him.

"Francesco Bianchi"

I realise I had left my negroni on the table. And their was still some left. I couldn't possibly waste it, could I? So I pick it up.

"Mhmm" I hum taking a sip. "You, racoon hair"

"Giuseppe Romano"

"And you, ponytail?"

"Antonio" He replies, only with his first name.

I look at him, gesturing with my hands for him to continue.

"What?" He says

"Antonio... Antonio what?" I ask him, intrigued to know his answer now that I know he doesn't want to share it.

He just stares at me

"Come on ponytail, what's your surname? Tell me?" I say throwing my now empty glass on the ground, watching it shatter. This might've been partially because of my anger at ponytail and partially because my negroni was over.

"Porca miseria! How did Arun ever handle your tantrums when you were a child?" He says swiping some glass of his shoes. "Fine kid, you win. I'm a Rossi, Antonio Rossi."
[Italian- damn it!]

I stare at him blankly and blink. "Antonio Rossi? As in son of Giovanni Rossi, Capo of the Italian Mafia?"

I hear a knock on the door and shout for them to come in. Immediately my team of medics comes in. I instruct them to take care of each of the men and to be careful because we don't know what their next moves might be. I also told them to not to let the men out of their sight and then left the room immediately walking towards the bar.

***

"Sister, here you are." I turned towards my brother's voice.

"Ugh. Kya chahiye?" I mumble already exhausted by the day.
[Hindi- what do you want?]

"Woah, hostile. Nothing. I just wanted to see how you were doing. I can sense for some reason that you need alone time desperately. So I'll gladly give it to you because of how good of a brother I am.
Also...  I fucked the funeral planner in the supply closet." He speeds through the last sentence knowing how I hate when he does this stuff. Because he does this stuff too much. He does this stuff all the time.

"You fucked the funeral planner? Well, good for you. And fucking TMI." I say having no energy to shout at him right now. And anyways, he's only a year younger than me. He knows he shouldn't have fucked the bloody funeral planner. At least I knew not to fuck a funeral planner at a funeral  when I was 27 fucking years old.
I can sense his confusion when I don't shout at him like he would've expected. But he just shrugs it off probably understanding that I was stressed and went on his way.

We were already done with Eulogy and I didn't have much to do except for entertaining the guests which I had been doing for 3 hours already and it was now 6pm, the bye-bye time. So at least I could relax now.

"Boss, the men in black want to talk to you." Terry's voice from my earpiece suddenly jolts me away from my thoughts. I guess I couldn't relax just yet.

"Honey, tell the men in black that I'll be right their. Just saying goodbye to the guests." I reply. I'm sure Terry can hear how exhausted I am.

Terry has been my body guard for 2 years now. Since after I started getting death threats because of EuroVita. I'm a professionally trained martial artist, I've mastered jujitsu, taekwando, muythai, kick boxing, Normal boxing and general hand to hand combat. I also have impeccable aim with both guns and knives. So why is their a need for Terry? The truth is, their isn't. My father just requested that I hire a bodyguard after I told him about the death threats. He's 30, Terry. And I'm 28, that's why I didn't like him calling me ma'am. So I started calling him honey. I knew he felt weird about it and we even had a dialogue about it- basically a verbal spar which I won obviously, but who cares- and came to the conclusion which led to our now nicknames.

**********************************************

Hello beautiful people! I hope you are liking the story for now. These parts in the beginning are really just to set the tone for the whole book, introduce the characters and build the storyline. I'll be waiting for your comments. :)
Happy Reading!