P A R T - 6

I walk in the Diamond room again. I could hear them talking but now they're quite. The click of my Louboutins probably giving it way that I'm nearing them.

"Gentlemen" I say greeting them with a nod of my head.

"It's late, we understand everyone has left the venue. I think it's time we should too. The owner wouldn't want you here for more time  than what you've paid for." Racoon hair immediately speaks. Like he had been reciting to say it without stuttering. I liked the fear in his voice.

"See Romano, can I call you that? Romano? Great I will." I say asking rhetorically. "Romano you seem to think a little too much for someone who wears a wig that'll fly off of their head if I simply breathe too hard. So why don't you let me do the thinking about whether it's time for you to leave or not, yeah?" I say jumping to sit on the table opposite to them. I noticed the broken glass and blood has been cleared from the floor and their was a drink kept for me on the table.

"But I'm sure the owner-"

He's cut off by me, "I'm the owner." I state simply.

"Oh"

"So if you boys will pay attention to me now. I am aware you keep a file for all the members in the Rossi Crimson Cartel. I'll need my father's. I will also need you all to tell me where all his safe houses were and all his aliases. Oh and ponytail, I'll need to talk to your father. Explain to him that kidnapping his son and... playmates isn't and invitation to start war. Only and only then, will you lot be allowed to leave." I feel numb, completely numb saying all of this. It's like I'm still in denial about the fact, the truth, that my father was a part of the Italian Mafia.

Rossi speaks up, "We can't give you your father's files. It's not permitted, but we can give you a list of his aliases and you can keep a key for all his safe houses. And we preffer to be called the Crimson Rossi Empire."

"You will give me what I ask of you and as far as permission goes, your father and I will come to a stable Agreement. I'm the founder and largest share holder of EuroVita, I'm sure access to 24 clubs, 18 restaurants and 20 hotels will be nothing but beneficial for him." I say completely ignoring his comment about the Crimson Rossi Empire. Giovanni Rossi was  a mafia man first and then a businessman, but he was a business man. I'm sure if he's smart and knows what's good for him, we'll be able to come to a fair Agreement. Although it might be a little difficult seeing I kidnapped his youngest son, but I'm sure that'll all be sorted quickly.

"You can't talk to my father about anything. He's dead." He didn't look me in the eye when he said this, kept his head down and I knew he was telling me truth. It came as quite a shock, but nothing compared to the day that I've been having.

"I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure no one here knows how you feel. I lost my father too, but he wasn't a part of the Italian Mafia. Oh wait, but he Fucking Was!" I shout. Even I don't know where that came from, maybe from all the pent up rage and stress of these few days. Dad and Karan always calm me down. But so does alcohol.
I pick up the glass that was kept on the table thinking it was pure vodka. Taking a sip I immediately recoil and spit it all out.
"I will murder Terry" I mutter under my breath.

"It's not his fault, I asked him to keep it their. Thought you really needed some the way you were slurring. I really don't see the need to spit it out. Have some, it's good for you." Rick chimed in. He's the oldest of them all probably nearing his 40s. Maybe that's why he feels the need to act father in all of this.

"Che cavolo! You asked my fucking bodyguard to give me water instead of vodka? And he did what you said?" I say seething. They can all here it in my voice. I feel like Bella from twilight shouting at the wolf loca guy about imprinting on my daughter. God, I need to get my head straight.
[Italian- what the hell]

"You know what, we're getting off topic. Ponytail, tell me who's in charge now? Beacuse I know it's not you." I still have my gun in my hand incase any if them get any bad ideas. But I think they won't do anything, if they were to, they would've done it when the medics were patching them up. I think they feel obligated to be here and answer my questions beacuse of what my father meant to them. He really must've meant a great deal if they're still handling all my bullshit.

"No, I'm not. My older brother Luca is." Antonio answers.

"Great, another legal businessman lost to the mafia!" I huff.

"Not like he had a choice, his Empire which he built himself was all legal. I was very proud of him, but after dad died I needed him, I made him become Capo, forced him even. It's not his fault." I can see Antonio feel guilty about this. But why the fuck would I care.

"Woo-hoo, brotherly love and bonding. We love it." I state keeping the tone if my voice blank so no one mistakes it to be anything but sarcastic. "Go home and tell your brother that my assistant will coordinate with his to set up a meeting. We need to talk."

**********************************************
Hello beautiful people! I wrote a longer chapter this time and I hope you like it.

Are you as excited as I am for Luca and Alina's first meeting?

Please comment and interact. :)
Happy Reading!