P A R T - 7

{Next morning. At her house}

"wake up, Wake Up. WAKE UP! YOU'RE GETTING COMFORTABLE! COMFORTABILITY KILLS DREAMS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I think I might've just gone a little too dramatic with my alarm.

"Ugh, stop shouting." I say as grab a pillow and put it over my head. Is it the next day already? Mornings are so annoying.

I sit up to switch my alarm off on my phone as the landline on my bedside starts to ring. So I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say in a groggy voice.

"Good Morning miss Laghari, are you up?" Says the sweet voice of an old man.

"No Ronaldo I'm still asleep, I'm sleep talking." Ronaldo was the butler I hired after making my first billion. It was the best choice I ever made. My stress levels significantly reduced after I hired him, he's old and kind of orthodox -which I'm sure you could tell by the way he insists upon calling me miss Laghari -but I love him as he is because he's great at what he does.

"Your sarcastic humor is highly appreciated." He says ironically because that's sarcastic too.

"Well Ron, it's the ass crack of dawn, what do you expect? You really should be used to it by now, its been what 2, 3 years you've been working for me?" I ask tryingvto recall.

"3 years, 8 months and counting." He corrects me.

"Wow, that's a long time to bare with me. You are just bloody amazing Ron. But you know what's not amazing?"

"No ma'am I don't, how can I help?" He immediately says concerned.

"The- the man who was shouting at me when I woke up-"

"-You should change the alarm ma'am-"

"-and the blinding sunlight through the curtains-"

"-It's 4am ma'am, the sun isn't up yet-"

"-and how I don't smell the beautiful aroma of coffee in my room because it's not here-"

"You drink to much caffeine, I cancelled your coffee this morning." He states simply, as if he just told me observations about paint drying on a wall.

"Wait, what?" I say suddenly stopping my rambling. "You are a bad, bad person and I hate you and you're fired and-"

I'm cut of as Dorota comes in with my huge coffee mugh on a tray in her hands.

"Scratch that." I promptly say to Ronaldo still on the phone. "You're hired again and you're nice and you're pretty."

"Thankyou ma'am, I'll be hanging up now and I'll let you get ready. I hope Reeta has sent you your schedule for the day by now. It should be available on your mirror."

"Yes Ron, thankyou." I say hanging up.

"Ohh Dorota, thankyou so much. I love you so much right now I could marry you." I say giving Dorota-my maid-a flying kiss.

"Thankyou ma'am but I don't think my husband will be very happy with that." She says smiling, her Russian accent thick, making me laugh. She hands me the coffee and then leaves closing the door on her way.

I finish my coffee and get to the bathroom.
"Good Fucking Morning Alina Laghari" I say to myself in the mirror. "Today you have a meeting with the Capo of the Italian Mafia."

**********************************************
Hello beautiful people!
I hope you liked this chapter. I wanted to show Alina's personality in this chapter and I think it kinda worked out to be pretty good. This is kind of a filler chapter for the meeting of the main characters. Hope you liked it. :)
Happy Rading!