Panic? Panic.

Teddy was right on his way to take over Zigz' place, as Koi ran him over in the hallway. Both laying on the floor, Teddy asked in pain: "Where are you running to so hastily?". "The tracker says that Lucky is in the casino!", he quickly got up, straightened his jacket and went along. Teddy met up with Zigz and they barely nodded at each other, making Teddy the responsible one. Immediately Zigz wanted to check up on his friends. By the railings Shark was half hanging over, Dexter and Vanilla stood behind him: "Let it all out". "Everything alright with you?", Zigz asked. Dexter turned around: "Spencer got very seasick, when we went over the rough waters". -"Rough water? I can't remember that". -"Perhaps it's because the rough waters are a synonym for bouncy castles. Please keep it to yourself", he laugehd nervously.

At the same time, Teddy tried to locate the CEO, but was unsuccessful. In his head he asked himself what went wrong. After all, he displaced Zigz gaplessly. For a better overview he pulled out his phone with the map of the entire ship. Suddenly he just heard some grinning Italian words and next second everything went dark.

Meanwhile Koi slammed the doors to the casino open, pushing a waiter over. With chasing eyes he especially looked around at the slot machines. It didn't take long until he recieved a call from Lucky. Before he was allowed to talk, Koi snapped at him: "Where exactly are you?!". "What in god's name are you doing down there?", he asked on the contrary. He looked up to the VIP boxes giving a view over the whole casino. Right away he stormed to the elevators leading to those boxes and entered without permission - as if he would've even asked.

Not even a second in and Koi lashed out: "The fuck are you doing in a casino?!". -"Does it look like I'm falling back to my gambling addiction to you? I'm just observing some losers betting all their money away and am savoring some drinks. Relax, take a seat. Mojito?". Bluntly Koi dropped down beside him and pouted: "I'm just looking out for you. After all, you saved my life...". "Gee, the drugs really didn't do you a favor", Lucky sighed stressed. -"You don't know just how bad. I've felt things that were not okay".

Hours later, Ilus skeptically eyed his display: "He hasn't moved an inch for an eternity... My stomach's getting really whoosy... Zigz, are you sure that the shift change actually worked?". Bewildered himself he scratched the back of his head: "Yeah, I'm certain. I was keeping it low-key". Pensive Ilus asked further: "What about the woman from yesterday?". "Sure, she could have snitched on us, but I haven't even seen her once. To me she made the impression like she wants us to give Zetticci hell", he shook his head.

Lucky suggested: "How about we just go to his current location?". Shark refused: "You crazy? This is a trap". "Don't make a fuss. You're a big boy, aren't you?", he kneeled down to open his travel bag, "We've got guns". Koi grinned and opened his suitcase too: "Good idea. We want to see this Francesco Salami Pizza dead anyway, right?". Dexter found fault with that plan: "We're in the middle of the ocean and you want to cause a mass panic? Only the decks with the engine rooms are sound-proofed and down there you please should not shoot".

As they discussed that, Teddy woke up and his ears were still adjusting. There were only words of a language he didn't understand anyway. His sight returned too. Their traget was right in front of him, holding Teddy's chin. If only he understood what Zetticci said. After Teddy was slapped once by him with his voice raised, Teddy growled at him: "English, motherfucker!". Just too bad that there was an obvious language barrier, since Zetticci just laughed in confusion. One last time he spoke up in Italian, pointed his finger threatening at him and left the room they were in. Teddy could feel that he was tied to a chair. Koi's tricks he hasn't forgotten, yet he grumbled while freeing himself: "Every fucking time...! Why always me...?!".

The argument of the group made the situation, especially for Ilus, way worse. At some point, they spoke about what could be happening to Teddy at the moment and Ilud ended up shallow-breathing into a paper bag. Until they had a plan, they couldn't really do anything - The team spirit was missing. Midst of it, Koi just meant: "I'm going to run over there now and take a look". He wanted to gear up, emptied his suitcase of all clothing to search for his gun. But all he could find was a magnum as spare and pressed it into Dexter's hands: "Something ain't right here, hold it a sec for me please".

Right away Dexter put it on the ground and wiped over it with a hand sanitizer: "I know you're not the most sane person, but my fingerprints shouldn't be on any weapon!". Koi literally rummaged around and ended up kneeling there confused: "Where is my sniper?". Zigz noted: "We had to leave it in Seattle. There was no way we could have snuck that past airport security. Here, take my assault rifle".

Helplessy Koi looked at the rifle and snorted: "Me and a full-automatic? I thought you wanted to return home alive. You're aware, if I go out with this one, then the whole ship's going to sink". "Oh, how would you be able to sink an entire luxury liner with that?", Zigz waved off, "Even I can handle full-automatic". Koi raised both eyebrows in silence. Lucky put his own handgun aside and helped Koi out: "Just start with quitting your sloppy posture, then you could manage automatic rifles much better". He gave him a crash-session about assault rifles and Zigz just watched them be - Lucky touching him practically everywhere to help with his posture and Koi not minding a second of it. On the other side of the suite, Ilus sat on his bed paranoid; Shark keeping an eye on his heartbeat. Dexter didn't know what to do either, as he didn't just want to run into the enemie's arms, but he felt sick about his best friend's health.

The whole show came to an end as Teddy entered the room unannounced and grumbled: "Nobody's showing up for changing shifts, eh?! I was kidnapped and tied up, thanks for asking!". Ilus threw his paper bag to the side, jumped up and hugged his boyfriend: "You're alive!". -"What did these half-brainers talk into you now?". Shark asked: "Were you hurt?". "I was bitch-slapped once, but it was a nice change to all the horny pedophiles out there. Sadly, I couldn't find anything out, besides the fact that Zetticci can't speak English. He probably left me alone to find a translator. Somehow he noticed that he was being followed. Now our plan could get really tight, since he's suspecting something". Zigz remained self-confident: "Maybe he knows that he's under surveillance, but nobody expects us. We're not known around here, except for the families of some members. But not even from Italy we have any employees. Zetticci has no idea what dark horse will be coming for him".

Lucky looked at him suspiciously: "Are you just saying that or is that your gut feeling?". "Actually, it's in my guts", he nodded surely. However, Lucky dropped down on a chair: "So something's gonna go wrong. Your gut feeling is telling some serious bullshit at times". "That something is gonna go wrong is obvious! You've been working with us for years, too! My guts are simply telling me that we can surprise him and therefore will survive!", he defended himself. Ilus ripped his head up: "Could you please be a little more optimistic than that?! We're on high seas! Don't talk about catastrophies!". Koi mentioned once more: "Ilus, I'm working with a full-automatic now. This ship is going to sink". Dexter was on Ilus' side, just less panicked: "Stop being so negative, then nothing's going to happen!".