Uno Reverse Card

As early in the morning as possible, Ilus called his entire first league: "Boys, listen up, this is a life-or-death situation. Currently there are four people roaming on this ship who were given the order to kill us. The good thing is - This far they're only out for Teddy and Zigz. The bad thing - They're out for Teddy and Zigz. And if we're not careful, then also for the rest of us. Because we don't know how much Europeans waach news from the USA, we sure as hell can't risk sending Koi out. The captain is Iceman's stepbrother, I shouldn't dare too much either. Dexter won't murder. Lucky and Shark, I want you two to find the assassins and get them out of the picture".

Both nodded: "Yes, Chef", though Shark still yawned. "I don't like having to push you, but we shouldn't leave our suites until we're safe. So you're gladly allowed to speed it up. Lucky, I'm sure Koi already told you all about it. You know the faces, stick with Shark. Call us up when the job is done", he added. Ilus ended the call and put his thumb up: "Go ahead". Teddy turned on the blow dryer behind him to dry Ilus' hair. At that he asked: "Did the shower help you lose some of the tension?". "A little bit. I'm going to relax when the assassins tasted their own medicine", Chef sighed.

With that, Shark and Lucky met on deck E. From there on Shark asked: "How do we find them?". -"We'll take the easy way. Basically, we're going to let Koi do the work. He's hacked into the surveillance cameras. As soon as a camera spots one of the guys' faces, a location will be send to our phones. The first one came in near the restaurant". Together they went to the dining hall; in the hallway they found their first target. For now Lucky kept walking like nothing special and told Shark when they gained good distance: "Of course it's inconvenient that there are so many people around here". "Diversion", Shark immediately said.

Just a minute later, they acted out a show in front of the assassin. Lucky pretended to suffer from cardiac arrest and Shark tried to build a Spanish-Italian-bridge to communicate. Everybody who had to pretend they were a civilist, also had to offer first aid. A few rooms further there was a nursing station. That easily they lured him in there. The second the door shut, Lucky kicked his ribs and Shark broke his neck. The smaller one put his hands on his hips: "That was simple enough. Just three more to go". Shark picked the dead body up and looked at it: "Can we leave that here?". "No, we actually have to clean up for once", he thought out loud, "It's too bright to throw him over the railing. How to get rid of a corpse on a cruise...? Sounds like a book title".

Suddenly he recieved a call from Koi: "Dude, you know I'm currently on mission. What is it?". "Did you choose drama class in high school? That looked really convincing", he got to the point fast. "What-?", he looked up at the cameras, "You dirty stalker. Could you please not let your boredom out on us?". "Usually I don't wake up so early and I'm not even allowed to visit the buffet. How about you move your asses quicker? Killing people off is our supreme discipline, you can do this three times faster", he complained. Bluntly Lucky hung up on him.

Meanwhile, Shark hid the body underneath the bed in the station and pulled the sheets down a little. At the bed-end he pushed a side table for cover. Lucky didn't want to judge: "That should be enough for now. Especially since the princess wants us to hurry. We just have to keep in mind not to shoot". -"Who is the princess? Ilus or Koi? Both want us to hurry". -"You may decide".

Within an hour they could give the all-clear. On call Ilus was amzed: "Oh right, I totally forgot how concentrated and strategic you work when Koi's not by your side". Since it was a group call, Koi hissed: "A grand fuck you too". Lucky shrugged: "Don't think I wasn't distracted this time too". "Then let's please just get to breakfast. Of course we're doing anything but celebrating the Goose, but today the buffet's exoctically garnished and I think all of us are hungry", with those words Ilus and Teddy were already on their way.

Zigz sounded skeptical: "That's just a joke, right? We should sit down together quickly now to talk about further procedures. 'Cause Zetticci's soon going to notice us running around still alive". Even Kiki worried: "Are you sick? Usually you're first to cry for food. Put the phone down now. After breakfast you can think about work".

At the dining table, they gushed the food down, just Zigz held his focus on his surroundings. As he saw Roseanne approaching them, he mumbled to Lucky: "Your affair's coming for a visit". Stressed Lucky put his cutlery down: "What do you mean affair? I'm not cheating on anybody". "Uhu", he nodded sarcastically and kept looking for the Goose. Ilus slurped his coffee: "Oh Zigz, not so early in the morning. And especially not at my table". Before anyonye could start a fight, Roseanne walked up beside the table smiling: "Good morning, may I disturb?".

Lucky breathed and turned to her politely: "Good morning, of course". "Yesterday our little chat ended so abruptly. I thought maybe we could continue in your room this evening", she offered with a wink. He smirked at first, but then said: "The problem is that I'm sharing the room with my best friend and we have just one-". Koi immediately interrupted: "I'll sleep over at Ilus' and Henry's". Wide-eyed Ilus slapped the tabletop: "You sure as hell won't!". "I sure as hell will!", he protested and whispered to his best friend, "You better keep my side of the bed clean".

A little confused Roseanne exchanged looks between the men: "Well only if... that's no problem". Koi waved off: "No, no, not at all. We have enough beds and are all good friends. I shouldn't be an obstacle". One last time she looked at Lucky, who just shrugged and grinned. She smiled too: "Alright then, you can expect me at around eight". -"I'm looking forward to it". After she left, Kiki smirked: "Rawr". On the contrary, Zigz said: "Koi, I always thought sharing your partners was your deepest hurt". In the following, Lucky stole his bowl of yoghurt and slammed it onto Zigz' head. As the sweet dish ran down his face, he huffed: "Seriously?". Teddy defended Lucky: "You challenged it".

Meanwhile Dexter noticed: "Guys, guys. Look, twelve o'clock, but not too obviously". And they all turned their heads around rapidly in said direction. "Oh, our cover's suddenly that unimportant?", his eyes dropped. He had pointed out the woman who shared so much information with them about Zetticci's warehouses. She definitely tried to gain their attention. And now where all were looking at her, she seemed to want to warn them.