Battleships, a nice game

Defeated Koi shook his head: "She left the ship, we can forget about asking her". Ilus walked up and down in his room: "What exactly was she trying to warn us about? Obviously she couldn't talk to us, she probably would've been caught, and now she fled last minute. Means we're already in deep shit, but perhaps it's not too late to be prepared for desaster. After all, the Goose will be celebrating all day long". Zigz rubbed his belly unwell: "My gut is telling me way more that this ship is going to sink". Caring Kiki held him: "Are you sure it's not lactose intolerence?". "I don't even have one", he baffled.

To start off, Henry concluded the evidents: "Well, Zigz and I definitely blew our cover and Zettcci wants to see us dead. Now it would be good to know if she wanted to warn us about the assassins or about something else". "Could he even have noticed so early that we got rid of them..? The last kill and us eating breakfast was just about... thirty minutes apart?", Ilus mumbled pensively.

He sharpened his look and then shook his head: "I need time to think. Please go to your rooms and nowhere else, until I say otherwise. All of you are in too much danger here, I don't like this. Nobody opens the door to somebody unless you know who's there". Koi shut his laptop and strutted forward: "Alright, I'm picking up my stuff for our sleep-over". Ilus stared after him: "How am I supposed to concentrate when he wants to settle here?". The rest followed his order without commenting.

In the hallway, Zigz kept his gun ready with raised attention. At that he whispered to Kiki: "You too please won't wander around on the ship carelessly. Now the fun's really over". "But only as long as Ilus sees danger", she added. He sighed with a growl in his undertone: "Are you provoking me on purpose?". Smirking she reloaded her gun: "Of course. I know how this business goes. But I like it when you look so stern. While you're not my loving family-dad, then I might as well enjoy the bad gangster in you". At last, he smiled at her shortly, then proceeded being serious.

Hours passed by until night time, but there were no news. Ilus tousled through his hair while hanging over his notes: "This is bullshit. Now we're laying low to be safe, but don't make any progress with the mission because we can't continue researching. We still have to find a solution to figure out all of Zetticci's warehouses and a way to take him down. A shooting would be fatal, as we're on high seas. At the same time, we could just as well run into a knife as soon as we leave our suites - A vicious circle. I hate these".

Teddy walked up behind him and started massaging his shoulders to loosen him up: "Take a deep breath, only a cool mind will help here. Eventually it would already be enough to find his cabin, rummage through his things for anything new and keep hiding until he goes to sleep. Basically-". Behind them they heard crunching. Koi didn't even see them, but felt the judging eyes: "Don't look at me like that, you cut out my lunch". "That's your thrid bag of Cheetos", Teddy tried to talk some sense into him. Provoking he grabbed the bag and stuffed more than a hand full into his mouth. Before chewing he grumbled: "I'm hun-y". Ilus said coldly: "Yeah, and for that you won't be getting any dinner either".

He chewed rapidly, swallowed and puffed: "Oh really? I bet you have some nice treats stored here". Bluntly he opened the drawer of the bedside table and immediately pushed it shut again: "Not my kind of treats...". Quickly burning red in the face Ilus muttered: "What did we tell you about keeping away from our drawers?". Teddy just held his pointer finger and thumb against his nose bridge: "You truly are like a challenging toddler". Pouting he dunked his head in the bag once more: "I'm not!".

Ilus sighed and typed in the group chat: "What are you guys up to right now?". Kiki responded first: "We're on call with Jurij and Talita". Afterwards came Dexter: "Shark and I are playing battleships". Uncomfortablly Ilus blinked and texted: "Seriously? Are you planning something we should know about?". "Don't be so paranoid. The game was just suddenly in our room", he answered innocently, but then it struck Ilus like lightning: "Zetticci's going to sink this ship!". Almost perfectly timed - As Ilus got up to run, a loud boom sounded and the floor and walls rumbled; an unbearable shrieking sound dragged along several seconds.

Lucky hadn't even read the messages. He had just turned off the lights, when him and his date tumbled while kissing. Alarmed he looked out the window and tried to see in the pitch black night. But soon he realized as he noticed the lights of a small town, they'd collided with the coast. Roseanne asked: "What the hell was that?". After rolling his eyes for a second, he returned to his military discipline and grabbed his gun with some spare munition: "You're going to have many questions, but we have to flee". She startled when she saw the Desert Eagle: "What in the fuck is happening here?!". Strictly he ripped the door open and lead on: "Stay right behind me, until we can hand you over for evacuation. This ship is going to sink!". At the same time, Kiki and Zigz left their room; the latter one raised his hands: "I told you so!".

But one last time Lucky went back to pick up Koi's laptop bag he'd forgotten. On their way to the controlling station, he also met his best friend and threw the case over to him. Now both his hands were free to fight. Ilus managed to call after Lucky: "Where are you going?!". -"Ordering all passengers to flee to the life boats! I'm sure no one has alarmed coastal security yet! Civilists are our priority now, 'cause we're sinking!". For a moment Ilus froze in his tracks and he swallowed hardly. With his breath trembling he advised: "Dexter, go after Lucky! The rest of us searches for Zetticci!".

They went on immediately and noticed that their Chef was unusally quiet. His boyfriend adressed it: "Are you scared because you can't swim?". "Leave me be!", he stressed out. Zigz told: "Even if you got onto a lifeboat, the undertow of the ship will drag you under. You could be the best swimmer in the world". "That doesn't help me!", he yelled at him.

In the control center, Lucky, Dexter and Roseanne became witnesses of a blood bath. All personell was liquidated and the ship was purposely set to crash. Right away Lucky put the steering to reverse and tried to set the anchor, all while his hook-up fell into a panic attack at the sight of so much gore. Dexter had many other worries: "How do you know to manage a ship?". "I once had a colleague in the navy! That lever-thingy over there is for announcements! Tell the people something fast, before the engine room floods and this metallic trash box runs out of power!", he commanded swiftly.

Clueless Dexter lied: "Dear ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. To our inconvenience we've hit the surf and have to leave the ship. Please make your way to the lifeboats and remember to remain calm and collected. There is enough time for everyone to get off". As soon as his finger left the unmute-button, Lucky raised an eyebrow: "You think so, yeah? This ain't a small scratch here, probably all of the lower deck is torn open. We have twenty minutes at best". "I just hope that thousands of Italian people out there understood my English message here", he dispaired. Lucky sent an emergency call to the coast guards and meant: "Good thing is that we're still close to shore. If we find out in which direction this wreck is sinking, then all could save themselves on the balconies of the opposite side".

He turned around and looked into Roseanne's pale face: "Can you run well in those heels?". She lost her conscience falling into his arms, so he picked her up and kept running: "Ilus and the others can get Zetticci down by themselves, we have to safe the passengers! It seems like we're taking a tilt to the left. Send everybody towards starboard!".