Titanic, but not as emotionally crippling

While Dexter and Lucky tried to take care of the panicked passengers - and stay calm themselves - , the others were stopped halfway by Zetticci's workers. Teddy jumped onto a stair railing and kicked over a bookshelf to knock his opponents out. That the ship was tilting more and more, helped him with gravity. On the other hand, Shark only had to punch his enemy once into the stomach to steal his gun and shoot him. Ilus and Zigz both grabbed a cable from the bar and used it together to strangle someone else.

Kiki was raised into the air and thrown onto the bar. Glasses shattered underneath her, she rolled down and seized two heads to slam them into the shards. Volatile she gave off a comment: "In my bar at home work looks a little different". Quite harder than her landing, Koi was hurled into the shelf behind her, resulting in all the alcohol crashing down on him. Zigz called out: "Koi, your laptop!". "Fuck you!", he hissed while not being able to decide which cut wound he was supposed to hold. Muttering he stemmed himself up: "I've got much bigger problems than a highly secured laptop...! Why else do I have this case...?!". Kiki dragged him up on his arm: "Quit whining, alcohol cleanses wounds! Legs up!". She literally meant legs up when she spun him around as a mace. Out of reflex he kicked his opponents away.

Since the fight occured in the dining room, Shark found a large pot of sauce and emptied it on the ground for his enemies - running directly at him - to slip and fall. With some it ended in rib fractures when he ran over them. Though he was busy enough with them, Teddy required his help by sliding over: "Shark!". He reacted fast with: "Duck!", and where Teddy continued sliding on his knees, Shark picked a table up and slammed it into the faces of Teddy's chasers.

Ilus shot two more times, but his confident fighter-personality cracked when there was another loud creak and the floors tilted up way higher. Whether teammate or enemy, all rolled down into the corner of wall to floor. It turned into a challenge to even stay on their feet - not to mention to fight. And to add to all that, their main target came into point of view.

Lucky and Dexter had just as a hard time, barely managing the mass of people with the language barrier. Especially with way less lifeboats on ship than people gathering in front of them. Lucky shook his head: "Forget it, we have to actually send everybody up to the starboard-side and evacuate them onto the ship's outer walls! We're already tilted too much to let more lifeboats down!". At least not all personell was part of the drug deal or killed. They understood both English and Italian, so from there on more could be helped.

Ruthlessly Ilus jumped at Zetticci's neck and tried to make it quick. But the CEO pushed him off and grabbed Ilus by the throat. Where he jolted around in his hand, Zetticci took a closer look at him and growled while realising: "Iceman...!". Ilus managed to punch his face so hard he let him down. Gasping for air he crawled around on the floor. Teddy witnessed his situation and commanded: "Koi! Take Ilus to Lucky and stay there! I don't think this ship is going to last much longer! We'll follow right away!".

He accepted his order and dragged Ilus away. Now Zetticci tried to take everything down together with him. Koi, out of habit, wanted to pull out his sniper, but groaned when he held the full-automatic. Closely he dodged Zetticci's attack and slapped him with the end of the gun. Ilus coughed: "Shoot him...!". "I ain't shooting with this!", he remained stubborn. "The ship's already sinking...! You can't destroy much more...!", he tried rebuking him.

Most people had arrived at starboard and climbed onto the outer walls. By now, Roseanne woke up again and helped, though tumbling and shivering. Koi put Ilus down with the others: "You're not going to run back down. Teddy said we'll stay here". "But somebody has to make sure that the other boys and Kiki make it up", he huffed out of breath. Lucky overheard them: "I can do that. Just keep everything under control up here!". He already went ahead, Roseanne followed him disoriented. Lucky didn't notice.