Part 11 - The second stream

We've painted some of the house today, it's looking less clinical and feeling more homely now. A rug arrived to cover some of his cold laminate floor, we've put up a few wooden shelves and painted a nice warm deep orange wall in his bedroom. I feel like I'm taking over a little but Charles seems to really like how it's looking; I think he just needed abit of a helping hand with the interior design.

I take a shower and start to build up the courage I'm going to need for today - it's happening.

Ive curled my hair and put on some makeup for once, my dark brown hair that reaches down to my hips, no one usually realised how long it is because it's constantly tied up in a messy bun.

I've put a little bit of red lipstick on, and my new red lingerie, teamed with some stockings. I really actually hate red, but he doesn't.

I feel so good and so confident wearing this

I feel so good and so confident wearing this. Normally I would never feel comfortable in underwear, 3 large scars that stretch from above my knee up to my hip are completely visible, one is quite deep, they almost look like claw marks along the right side of my body.

Part of me questions whether or not this is a good idea anymore. I've always been conscious about my scars and how I look without clothes on, Charles has never seen my scars, every trip we've taken since or been on the boat I always wear a t shirt and shorts just long enough to cover the bottom, or a one piece swimsuit with shorts.

I'm overthinking now and talking myself out of this, I need to just go for it.

I throw a zip up hoody on and some sweat pants over it for my outfit. Making myself look as seemingly unsuspicious as possible.

It's now 7pm and he's streaming with some of the boys in his sim room. Now is my moment. This might be the boldest thing I ever do. But I need to know.

I pick up a notepad and a sharpie.

My heart is pounding with nerves, entering the room I'm just out of camera shot, just to the side of the sim set up I perch on an empty desk next to Charles. He turns to acknowledge and speak to me but I hold up the note pad stopping him in his tracks.

It says -
Pretend I'm not here, let's play a game and see if I can distract you.

I turn to the next page.

You start with 20 points. - 5 points every time you look away from your screen.

He smiles and rolls his eyes,

If you end up with less than zero, you don't get your prize.

He smirks again, not knowing what I was about to do.

I start to unzip the hoody, slowly, revealing the top half of the lingerie. His jaw drops. His eyes darken.

He immediately removes his hands from the steering wheel, half a smile, confusion, lust

-5 points. I write.

He immediately darts his head back to the screen and I hear him say to the chat and whoever he's on the stream with that there's no one here he was just looking at something. He's not doing a very good job.

In this moment, i'm so nervous, so wet, and feeling so confident. I can now tell by the look in his eyes he wants me as much as I want him.

Continuing to take the hoody off showing him my body. He's struggling to take his eyes off me, taking in every inch of me with his roaming eyes.

Next go the sweat pants, I take a deep breath - bend over slightly to pull them down in front of him. He cannot keep his eyes off me. He has to stop himself from biting his lips and tries to keep a straight face for the stream.

I see his eyes glance across my scars, looking intently before he throws his hand to cover the camera lens, blows me a kiss and winks - or attempts too because he really can't wink.

He releases the camera still streaming and I'm now making it has hard as possible for him.

I look him in the eyes, opening my legs on the desk beside him, I take my fingers and guide them down my body before rubbing them across the outside of my underwear, In this moment I let out a quiet moan.

That's it.

He throws the headphones and mic to the floor. Ends the stream immediately and picks me up in his arms.

All I hear is him groan into my ear a pained frustrated groan and it instantly makes me even wetter.

"I've wanted this for so fucking long, I've wanted you for so fucking long" he says.

He carries me to the bedroom, throws me on the bed and tears my underwear off, I can't explain the noise I made but all I can think about is how much I need him inside of me.

Before I can say anything or move I suddenly feel his tongue between my legs, I arch my back and grab onto the sheets barely able to contain myself or my screams.

He stops.

"Tell me how much you want it"

"Charles" I moan, please. Please don't stop, I want you, all of you.

I feel his fingers inside me while he puts his tongue back into place and every part of me is shaking, I've never felt pleasure like this, my body is aching for more of him. With every movement from his tongue I'm getting closer.

Before I know it i'm shaking, orgasming and trying to push his head away, trying to grip my thighs together but he keeps them parted staying with his head buried and continues, making me climax again. I cannot move and I need him.

"Come here" is all I manage to mutter, breathless.

His face makes his way to mine, our lips lock together and it's like nothing I've ever felt, just kissing him is pure euphoria.

"I need you" he whispers in my ear.

"You can have me."

Maintaining eye contact I nod and he thrusts forward finally entering me, my body arches towards his, we let out a joined moan, slowly getting faster, getting closer and closer to climax with each thrust, he feels so good.

"Fuckkkkk" he moans.

I feel it, I feel him throbbing as he cums inside of me. In this moment I don't care about anything other than how good this feels. And how I've finally got him.

It was perfect. He was perfect.

The sudden realisation of what we had done hit me like a brick wall, what happens now?

———————————————————————
Ok I've split this chapter up - I guess it was building to this and it was so much harder to write than I thought it was going to be! Ahhhhhh
Needing some holy water after this.