Part 43 - Found

It's race day.

The nerves are building but I'm trying my best to not show it, Charles seems to be completely confident going into this and that's exactly how he needs to be.

The sun is out, minimal wind - track conditions are perfect for the race. I make my way to the viewing point and all I can do is watch on while all the drivers begin the formation lap.

It's lights out.

Bottas in the Mercedes and Verstappen in the red bull both get an amazing start, closely followed by Lando with Charles still in p7 after the first few corners.

After a chaotic first half of the race with 6 cars having to retire because of mechanical fault or minor crashes - there's only 14 cars left on the track by lap 55, Charles is up to P6 and Lando in P5 with only just over a second between them.

This was going to be an insane battle until the end.

ANOTHER safety car. Raikkonens tyre just flew off causing yet another retirement, 2 laps later and Hamilton clips the wheel of Albon in the red bull - this is the most chaotic race I've ever seen in my life.

Charles passes Lando! Lap 64 of 71 and Charles has completed his pass on Lando taking him up into 4th!! He still has a chance of a podium here, my heart is racing out my chest hoping he doesn't have any issues between now and the end of the race.

Lap 66 - Charles overtakes Perez putting him into p3! I'm screaming and jumping at this point, now just to hold it out until the end of the race.

Charles in p3 and Lando in p5, OH MY GOD - Hamilton has just been given a 5 second penalty! Charles is only 2 seconds behind, that means he's going to get P2! I don't know what to do with myself right now.

Shit! Lando's made the overtake on Perez and is now in P4!! If he can make up half a second in the last lap - Lando's going to get his first podium and end up on P3.

He does it!!

Bottas P1
Charles P2
Lando P3

Bottas P1 Charles P2Lando P3

What a race

What a race.

Seeing them both presented with their podiums was an amazing moment, i'm so proud of Charles and I can't wait to celebrate with him. But I'm also so happy for Lando, I can't believe he got his first podium, and it was extremely well deserved - he had an amazing race.

I sprint to Charles and congratulate him, he picks me up giving me a kiss, the strong smell of rubber, sweat and champagne and he looks incredible, there's something about his hair when he pulls off the balaclava - it's wild, and he looks so fucking good after a race.

"Let's go now." I whisper to him - dying to get away from everyone and just have him to myself.

"I have to do media for about 20 minutes - go to my driver room."

Yes sir. You don't have to tell me twice.

He better hurry up I'm growing impatient, and so so frustrated thinking about how good he looked in his race suit, his sweaty wild hair and his fireproofs on, his race suit zipped low hanging around his waist.

Finally he enters the door and we practically dive at one another. The desire to get each other out of our clothes as we kiss each other just pulling and pushing to get them off.

Gasping between each movement as he lifts me up onto the desk in the corner, "Take these off." Tearing away my underwear while he scrambled to get his own off, he's so hard - and I'm so wet already.

Neither of us want to wait. Holding himself he begins to rub the just the tip from my entrance up to my clit, over and over and over. "Do you want more baby." Moaning and gripping at him all I can do is let out a breathless "yes" as I pull him towards me.

Pushing himself inside me we both let out a moan, a relieved moan. His hand has to immediately go over my mouth to keep me quiet as we remember where we are, there's people in every room around us and I was struggling to stay quiet, trying as hard as I could to not make a sound.

"Shh baby, don't make a sound." Kissing my neck while he goes harder and faster knowing I couldn't keep quiet. I had to let out the occasional moan into his hand as he held it tightly over my mouth, thrusting back and forth into me while holding my legs around his waist. I'm so close. And so is he. "Oh fuckkkk I'm going to cum baby."

Holding eye contact as we both reach orgasm, the door of Charles room swings open. Both of us turning in shock only to find Lando standing there before quickly leaving, closing the door behind him.

Oh my god.

Why did he just come in? Why did we not lock the door? To be honest I don't care about any of that this second, I just care about how good Charles makes me feel, that was amazing.

We get our clothes back on and the embarrassment of what's just happened hits me.

"That was so so good Charles, but would he even be coming to your driver room?" I ask.

"It was, and I have no idea but atleast he will get the picture that you're mine now." Charles says, seeming almost pleased and smug that Lando had seen us together, I however was just mortified.

"I have to go for a debrief baby I'll meet you back at the car if you don't want to hang around the paddock." He says as he passes me the keys.

"Sure I'll see you soon." I give him a kiss and leave the driver room - hoping to see Lando on my way out of the paddock so I can atleast address what he just saw.

And I do - "Lando!" I shout as I see him not too far in front of me. He turns and stops, waiting for me to catch up to him.

"Why did you come to Charles room?" I ask.

"I was actually just coming to congratulate him on his P2 we didn't get chance to speak on the podium. And I also wanted to return these to you."

He pulls a pair of white lacy underwear out from his race suit pocket. I grab them so quickly putting them straight into my bag, mortified. I must have left them on the floor of his hotel room and not seen them when packing my things. Has he had them in his race suit this whole time?

"I found them this morning, thought you might want them back. But I might keep them - maybe they're the reason I got my first podium today?"

"Stop it Lando."

He leans in so close to my face and whispers in my ear. "And by the way... you look so good when you're cumming. But it will be making you cum next time."

He walks away. I can't believe he just said that to me. I don't know how to feel at all because I'm kind of repulsed, embarrassed, yet turned on.

Fuck.

—————————————————————————

🫣🫣🫣

-