Part 48 - Dejavu 2

It's happening. And I'm doing nothing to stop it. Because I'll finally admit to myself I've wanted to do this for so long. Fighting with the urges.

He grazes my back with his hand as he makes his way up the back of my T-Shirt, unhooking my bra with one hand, the other hand gripped tightly on my ass cheek, he squeezes almost lifting me from the floor - still teasing me with his kisses, stopping and starting - only taking a breath to bite my lip or breathe heavily while his mouth touches mine, breaking for an occasional smirk. We both know how good this feels and how long we've wanted this.

Teasing me he takes his finger brushing over every part of my underwear, circling everywhere except my clit. I don't know how much longer I can take. "Please Lando" I'm almost begging him to touch me right now.

"I thought you wanted me to leave you alone." Finally putting pressure on my clit as he says it - I gasp. "I can feel how wet you're getting baby."

Baby. Mmm hearing him say it is making me melt more than I already am.

"I didn't know you wanted me this badly." He groans.

Before I can respond he's on his knees, teasing my pants off, the warmth of his breath is suddenly closer as I feel him begin kissing and sucking, my legs feel like they're about to give way underneath me.

I've never felt this overloaded with pleasure. Licking, kissing, sucking - he lightly teases my entrance with a finger before pushing it deep. I let out a moan, reacting to my excitement he fills me with two. In and out, pacing them with his tongue on my clit. I can barely breathe.

Slowly taking his fingers from me, he looks at me before licking them, base to tip - "you taste so fucking good baby."

Gripping my thighs to spread me as much as he can, he buries his face deeper, I feel his tongue inside me and scream. He's pushing his tongue as deep as he can go and it sends shivers through my whole body.

Pulling away quickly he stands up - his face above mine. "That's all you're getting."

I can't.

"Please don't stop Lando"

He takes my hand pulling it towards him, pushing it on his crotch. Still wearing his jeans. "Look how hard you make me." My god I'm about to crumble.

"Let me show you how much I want you." I say.

Unbuttoning his jeans - I get on my knees, the carpet beneath me, grazing them. Looking up at him, not breaking eye contact for a moment. Sliding my tongue his full length before taking him in mouth, circling my tongue.

I can't fit his length in my mouth and each time I try tears fill my eyes as I almost gag. I want him so badly. His fingers grip my hair as he try's to stop himself from thrusting. He's groaning so loudly and it's turning me on so much, id never heard a man groan how he was and I love it.

Pulling my mouth from him he lifts me up, throwing me onto my back on the cotton sheets before he spreads my legs.

His eyes are taking in every part of me, heavy breathing looking me up and down for a moment as I lay spread for him. "You're so fucking gorgeous, do you have any idea how long I've waited to have you." Oh my god he's making me crazy.

He teases me with the tip, rubbing and circling my entrance making me whimper for him, I slide down trying to push myself onto him but he moves back, teasing. "Lando please"

"Please what"

"Please"

"Please what"

"Please fuck me, I need you."

As soon as I say it he grips my thighs spreading me wider before he enters me - it feels incredible. I'm so wet that he slides straight in but his width spreads me as much as I can take, and I feel his entire length inside me, I've never felt anything like what I'm feeling with him in my life.

He changes pace over and over, slowly pushing himself inside of me as he bites my lip, then speeding up and fucking me hard, before slowing down again as his thumb grazes my clit with every thrust. I'm trying to think of anything to stop myself from cumming right now because I don't want this to end but I can't, I can't move.

"Are you going to cum for me baby."

Fuck, that's all he had to say to send me over the edge - I'm absolutely weak for him. I'm shaking and my legs are twitching as I begin to cum, leaning my head back barely able to control myself he grabs me - pulling my head back so I'm facing him.
"look at me" he demands. Fuckkkkk.

I feel him jolt and swell as we hold our eye contact both cumming together, it's like every part of my body has just exploded.

His body falls on mine as we lay completely out of breath, panting. "I told you I would be the one to make you cum next time." He whispers. Breathless.

Maybe this wasn't lust for Lando, because whatever I'm feeling right now Ive never felt before - all I do know is, that was incredible.

————————————————————————

Ok apologies in advance 🫣

Update... I see this is the most read chapter 🤣🤫

-