CHAPTER 2

--------------------------------------------------------

--IN THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTSPIRE--

"NOT LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!"

Ha-yoon yelled, showing Min-young the way the arrows had to be shot.. Min-young chuckled, following Ha-yoon's advice and she hit the target.

"Wow, thanks Ha-yoon!"

She smiled widely, taking another arrow and shooting again. They were training under the female training camp which was set up by the new king as he wanted the young women also to know how to defend themselves..

They trained, thinking one day they were going to face the enemy which had attacked them for a long time up until now.. it seemed like a never-ending war between a kingdom and a joint number of clans..

"I miss the old times."

Said Hye-ri. Everyone felt the chill in the air for a second until it vanished. 

"Sorry, I should control my emotions to control the wind"

She said, chuckling to herself. Min-young nodded, getting back to shooting with Ha-yoon while Hye-ri was practicing spear fighting.. Hyun-bae was nowhere to be seen again.

--BACK IN THE WOODS--

"what is this place?"

the child asked.. However, the women didn't put their weapons down, staring at the girl in utter shock..

"who are you?!"

One of them finally asked, regaining her composure.

"I'm Choi Ha-yoon! What's your name unnies?"

The little girl said with a smile.. The other girl lowered her weapon, looking at her friend and then back at Ha-yoon..

"How old are you?"

"I'm 7 years old!"

Said, Ha-yoon, not wiping her smile off.. The girls looked at each-other not believing what they were seeing..

"Are you seeing this?"

asked one of them, not recovering from the shock and confusion.. The other just kept staring at Ha-yoon who was looking around everywhere.. 

"Tae-mi!"

The girl called out, getting Tae-mi's attention back.

"Huh? Oh yeah I see it but HOW?!"

She asked, puzzled. Suddenly, they heard footsteps.

"Ha-yoon go behind the tree!"

Tae-mi said quickly, knowing who was coming and she also knew really well to make sure the someone can't yet know what is going on.

"Hi girls."

A deep voice called out..The girls rolled their eyes, relaxing a little knowing it was their friends, Ji-han and Yun-ho.

"Eun-cha looks a little shaken up after I beat her in sword-play."

The voice said again, with a chuckle. Eun-cha groaned, not wanting any more of his 'appreciation'.

"Oh please shut the fuck up"

She said, straight up. Tae-mi chuckled at her friend's cockiness early in the morning.. Suddenly, there was a shriek and they all instantly drew out their weapons. Tae-mi looked at Eun-cha who was already looking at her. they ran towards the trees and saw Ha-yoon in the air upside-down.

"OH GOD PUT HER DOWN YOU MORON"

Eun-cha said, annoyed that Ji-han was doing such a thing to a kid.. Ha-yoon was placed back down and both Tae-mi and Eun-cha went up to her,

"Are you okay?"

They asked together.. Ji-han made himself visible and had an 'are you kidding me right now' face. He looked at Yun-ho who just shrugged. Ha-yoon sobbed, looking around again,

"W-where are my-y fri-ends?!"

She asked in a panicked way, between her sobs.

"ha-yoon can you do something for me?"

Tae-mi asked, her voice calming Ha-yoon down little by little. Ha-yoon nodded slowly, sniffing..

"Okay think of your mom and dad, your friends, think of everything around where you live."

Tae-mi said, knowing what happened.. Ha-yoon nodded, closing her eyes and after a few moments, she vanished into thin air. The surrounding was quiet except for the rustling of leaves..

"Tae-mi what the he-"

Tae-mi interrupted Yun-ho and said, looking at Eun-cha,

"I think that was past Ha-yoon"

Eun-cha was confused, she then got what Tae-mi was trying to say

"You mean Ha-yoon's power is time travelling?"

Tae-mi just nodded, putting her sword back into the scabbard and looked at them all..

"We're gonna have the morning runs after a few minutes so fill your bottles, I know they're empty."

She chuckled, walking away. Eun-cha turned to the boys who were apperantly having a staring contest. She rolled her eyes,

"I'm going to the stream to fill water, dont do something stupid you both"

She walked away as well..

"I'll go with her because-"

Yun-ho cut him off saying,

"I know I know, ill just annoy Tae-mi, it's fun"

He chuckled, running behind Tae-mi leaving Ji-han who just shook his head, following Eun-cha to the stream..

________________________________________________