002 | Monster |

Your skin prickled, a cold shiver spilling down your spine. The unknown figure's presence filled the entire room, leaving no space, consuming everything that was near, including yourself. The male behind you holds you close, encasing you in his long arms. You take in his aroma. You become hyper-aware of him behind you, his presence clinging to you like a second skin. You have never met someone who has made you feel this way. The feeling of curiosity lased with borderline fear. You can't help but melt into him, your back pressing against his board chest. It's like your body is against you, his scent, his aura, him. It's like you have a connection and you have no idea how to explain your feelings.

But his aura was becoming too alluring, and it seemed like you were magnetized to him, unable to move away. All you wanted was to jump out of your skin, but at the same time, you wanted nothing more than to be submerged into his mystery... Despite how his presence seemed to push, it seems to also draw you in, making it hard to know exactly what to feel about the stranger behind you.

"I can hear your heart racing, but your breath is calming down... Do I make you scared?" He pauses to leave a kiss on your exposed neck, his tongue grazing over your hot flesh. You bite your bottom lip to try and suppress the whimpering noises that dare to slip off your tongue.

"Or do I excite you?" He smirks at how your body responds to him, His slender fingers tracing the hem of your shirt, threatening to dive under the fabric. Your legs become weak at his low gravelled voice, snaking in your ear, almost like a siren luring his prey into his trap. He finally lets you go from his strong grip, making your weight fall forwards, landing onto your knees. You turn around so you sit on your arse, facing the tall figure in the dim light.

"Did I make you that weak you're having trouble standing? My, My, pup you really are my mate aren't you?" He growls, one eye glowing red while the other glows gold. His lips in a sly smirk, showing off his sharp fangs and bottom canine's.

"Mate? Pup? I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about." You gulp down some saliva, feeling your throat begin to run dry. Leaning against the palms of your hands, you look up at the male towering over you.

"Oh, where are my manners. You humans don't know about the supernatural do you?" He sighs rubbing his eyes lightly in disappointment. "You have much to learn Princess." He chuckles leaning down, offering you a hand to help you stand. You, hesitant at first, but you take his cold hand in your hot one, pulling yourself up with him. His close proximity heats you up again, but this time you're facing him, only mere inches from his pale face, feeling his hot breath pool on your cheeks. A thick tension clouds the room, mind slowly bit by bit turning into a dizzy spell from him.

"What's your name darling?" He asks breaking away from you, walking over to the large glass window doors. He opens it to let the cold air inside, giving your skin a bumpy texture from the goosebumps forming.

"Y-y/n." You stumble on your words, your mind still racing. Seeing him in the moonlight, you see him in his full for the first time. He is tall, wearing a dark button-up with deep black slacks to match. It was as if he had just come back from an expensive event. His dark black hair slicked back with rose pastel pink tips on the end of each strand. A sudden smile escapes you at the thought someone so intimidating had a full head of pink hair once, Kinda sad not being able to see the image in reality.

He seemed to take notice of your smile, smiling at you in return, but this smile wasn't a cocky or seductive one. It was kind, Sweet, almost as if he knew what you were thinking. He gestures for you to come onto the balcony with a tilt of his head, Leaving before you. Your feet take action before your reason could answer. Following the handsome stranger onto the large balcony.

"Seonghwa...You said supernatural...wha–." He cut off your mumbles by placing his index finger on your lips, hushing you silent. He looks much softer in the light, more caring. Your heart skipping at him. You can't understand what was happening, was it love at first sight? Was it the alcohol you had earlier? Maybe you've died and now you're in some type of weird heaven. At this point, you didn't know which one was the right answer.

"Humans forgot about the supernatural long ago, most of us stay hidden away, not wanting conflict as our ancestors had. This manor has been spelled, if a human comes crawling in, my brother Yeosang would get a feeling, so when they enter they will be teleported to his dungeon. He would wipe their memory, put some memories in, whatever the hag does, to keep us safe. But yet when you walked through that door, you entered, like the spell couldn't affect you. And that can only mean one thing." He turns to you, lifting your chin with his fingers as his thumb skims over your bottom lip. Your lips part out of instinct making his eyes begin to glow brighter at your expression.

"You are either a creature? Or you are someone mate. And in this case, it's my lucky day." There it is again, the word, mate... What was he talking about, creatures? Witches? A brother spelling people?

"What are you?" You blurt out, feeling no fear but curiosity. His hand travel from your lips to hold your cheek on the side.

"Oh, my love." He leans in, his teeth grazing your neck, finding your pulse, already smelling the blood through your soft flesh. "I'm a monster..."

1.03k