005 | Shh...Quiet

Seonghwa was quick to leave with you tight in his arms. Cradling you with one hand supporting your neck while the other snaked under your knee bends. He moves faster than your or any mortal mind could fathom. He avoided his brothers, one yelling for him once noticing the lifeless body on the floor when he was only breathing mere minutes ago. You were in his room in a click, it happens so quickly one would miss it if they blink. The still air suddenly whips around as if a train just passed by. Everything moves in a blur, like an arrow breaking through time itself. Your eyes slowly adjust, seeing the sun finally painting the night sky. Daybreak was upon the hour. You gaze on the ball of light peeking over the hilltops as you hug your body, shaky arms wrapping around your chest. Blood, some of your own but most from the stranger, covered you and your clothing. A sour taste lingers on your tongue, the metallic tang turns your brow down. Your jaw slightly slacked from biting the made harder than intended. The smell of iron covering your clothing, staining the fabric, crimson red.

"Here, You need to get out of those." Seonghwa comes out of his closet holding some of his blouses, giving you his hand to take it. You look at him for a moment, the shock of the body finally setting in, he indeed killed someone in front of you. But it wasn't the fact HE did it, it was the fact you saw the life being ripped from the stranger. His body twitched as his eyes fell to nothing. His soul leaving his body, as his last breath was taken before you.

"Hey, are you okay?" His voice was quiet and sweet. Did a Vampire-hybrid thing, whatever he was, really just ask if you were okay. You started laughing lightly, feeling that you most certainly have lost it. Rubbing your eyes, you feel tears falling again, why were you crying? Why was this happening to you? All you wanted was to prove that the haunting stories were false. But here you were crying in front of a guy that was supposedly your 'mate' destined to meet one day?! How crazy does that sound!?

"It's sounds pretty crazy in perspective of a human." He lightly chuckles, covering his mouth with his hand, trying to break the tension in the room. You blink slowly, staring at his smile, you've never seen him laugh before. Something stirs inside you from his action. Making butterflies fly around you stomach. Then it clicked, did he read your mind?

"Did you just...read your mind yes, it's something hybrids can do, but only if I focus enough." He cut you off staring deep into your eyes trying to focus again to see if he can find any part of your brain that is screaming you hate him, but he finds nothing.

"I'm sorry we had to meet like this...Please go get cleaned up, I'll get one of our maids to wash your clothes." He sounded sweet hiding gilt, genuinely upset he had to meet his mate, a human mate, like this. You listened to him this time, taking his blouse and entering his large bathroom. The bathtub was already full of hot water with bubbles everywhere... When did he do this? Did one of the maids come in without you noticing?

You choose to ignore it, stripping, you put your dirty clothes on the little shelf next to the door so that Seonghwa could grab them while you relax into the steaming water. Your muscles ache, feeling the knots unwind from your shoulders. You didn't realise you were tensing the whole time since you've set foot through those doors. Finally feeling a moment of peace among this crazy night.

"Darli–uh..Y/n can I come in and grab the clothes." He cuts himself from using a pet name, you didn't mind the nicknames honestly but the thought of him trying to make you comfortable made you fall even more into his hold. His diameter has changed from the crazy yet mysteriously seductive man to a calm and caring soul.

"Come in..." You spoke, your voice croaking from screaming previously. He opens the door, gazing at your body covered by the bubbles. His heartbeat skipped seeing you in this state. Gulping, his adam's apple bobbed up and down. His hands graze over the clothing, smelling the male's disgusting blood, but something sweet entered his senses. Taking a closer expectation he see your long sleeve was cut up where your elbows lie.

"You're bleeding?" He asks, dropping the clothes before walking over to you. It was your turn to gulp down a ball of saliva, feeling your heart speed up.

"Y-yeah but it's nothing..just a–" You stopped talking as he lifted your arm out of the water, making some of it spill out of the tub onto the black marble. His eyes studied the wound, checking to see if you have anything in the cuts.

"I'm going to heal you." He spoke quickly before you could question, latching his mouth on your cut. It stung for a second but then an odd tingle shivered through your body. Feeling his tongue lap the wound, you stare in shock yet curiosity. You didn't hybrids could heal, well you didn't know anything but still.

"S-Seonghwa." You stutter feeling his teeth graze over your skin, just like when he grazed them over your neck when you first met him. He was trying to hold back, focusing on healing you, but your blood that lied on the surface of the wound was riling him up.

"Shh... Quiet." He cooed kissing up your arm snaking his tongue over your hot skin. You whimper from his actions, watching his every move. He pulls up his face now inches from yours. His breath tickling your face. His eyes wander from your eyes to lips. He pants lightly, feeling himself getting lost in your smell, your taste, you. His stare intensifies as if he was asking you for something. Your body reacted first leaning closer to him, your lips grazing his. That's exactly what he wanted, your permission before he let go before he devoured you.

"Mhmm..." You both groan into a hot passionate kiss. His hand snaking to the back of your neck holding you still, while yours grip the ends of his hair. His tongue slipped through finding yours. It's sloppy, hot and full of cravings. Seonghwa grunts out through his nose because of the tub, your bodies couldn't be close, this made both of you bothered.

"Hwa..." You whimper pulling away out of breath. He chased your lips forgetting, or more so not caring, he has clothes on. Jumping into the tub, pulling you onto his lap before attaching his lips to yours again. His hands resting on your bare hips, his fingertips digging deep into your flesh. You, pulling his hair hard, grinding slow so the water would not leave the tub. But it seemed to be not slow enough as the water splashes around, spilling out everywhere. You don't know how long you stayed like this, how long your tongues danced around one another, while hands grazed over different parts of hot skin. But all you knew was you never wanted it to end.

1.21k