009 | Be Mine |

Your hips shift on his involuntary, trying to find some kind of friction. The cool air hits your bare ass as the blouse you wear slips up to sit on your hips. His hand moved up your body, gently guiding your subtle movements along, putting pressure on himself.

Your hands travel to the collar of his shirt, tugging it towards you softly. Seonghwa just smiled as he pulls away from you, hearing your non-verbal request. He unbuttoned the material off his body while you watched closely. The way his muscles flexed at the movements alone made your heart flutter.

His eyes slip slowly into a deeper red and yellow. Feeling his wolf nature want to take over and fuck your brains out. But his vampire side wants to take it slow, savour the whole situation. His skin looks warm in the orange hue of the fire, as the chain that sits on his chest reflect the light. He leans over and throws his shirt over the couch frame, letting it lay somewhere in the dim room.

"You're so handsome, Hwa..." You murmured, thumb pulling on his bottom lip as you stare at each other intensely. He placed his hand over yours, smiling as he took all of you in. Here you were sitting in his lap sharing a tender moment with after both of you confessed your love for one another.

It was your turn to unbutton your—His— Blouse from your body, throwing it near his discarded shirt. Seonghwa gawked at the sight of you, eyes going back and forth from your exposed body to your face. A low growl slipped from his lips, seeing his mate fully naked in front of him.

He held your face again, both hands caressing your cheeks "Fuck, You're so damn Beautiful, Princess."

You loop his chain in your fingers, pulling him in to lock your lips. Your hips rolled into his again only more prominently this time. A whine split from your mouth into his as you felt him growing hard in his tight pants, under you. His bulge right where you needed it. His left-hand slips away from your cheek, making its way to your breast, holding and squeezing them. He takes your left nipple in between his fingers, rolling the sensitive bud, pulling a deep whimper from you.

His fingers moved to your other, repeating the same motion this time tugging your nipple a bit harder. You felt the wet spot on his pants from you growing more and more as he played with your tender skin. Your hips moved steadily, finding a sort of stuttered rhythm as you held onto him tightly. Your breath had picked up rapidly causing you to break the kiss. Slowly leaning back;

"Hwa..." You moan breathlessly as he tilts your chin up pressing warm kisses on your skin. Your body was growing more and more sensitive to his gentle but electrifying touch, feeling a fire burn in the pit of your stomach.

"I don't want to lose control." Seonghwa stutters out, half groaning from the pleasure of your rolling hips and pain in his heart that he might hurt you again.

"You won't. I trust you...I need you...Please." You whisper pulling away from him as you shift your body away from him. He follows quick, wrapping his arms around your waist, walking —probably weirdly but you two don't care— towards the large bed. Seonghwa lays you down gently, removing his pants so now he can join you in being fully exposed.

He climbed on top of you, his face inches from yours again stealing another kiss. Smiling through the kiss, he feels your eagerness of your heart rate and the pull of fingers tugging at the nape of his hair. His hand moved to your core, cupping your warm heat. A sigh left his lips as his finger made contact with your slick.

"You smell intoxicating. So wet, I'm going to fill you so beautifully." He mumbles, gliding the finger of slick to his lips sucking your juices from his pointer.

"Almost as rich and delicious as your blood, Princess." He whispers into your lips, goosebumps arising on your skin as you taste yourself. His lips fall from yours, kissing down your jaw to your neck, giving a suck on your flesh to create a nice purple mark. Smelling the blood rush to the top layer of your skin, the temptation to suck every drop urges him, but he prevails.