CHAPTER 5

[3rd Person Pov]

Sofia's three friends couldn't believe it when Sofia invited them to the bar. However, despite their curiosity about the reason behind the invitation, they decided to enjoy themselves and not dwell on it.

"Clio, maybe you'd like to give us a discount," Tiffany suggested.

"You're such a penny-pincher. Are you even going to spend money?" Clio responded, raising an eyebrow.

"But still, you should give us a discount since we rarely come here," Alexa chimed in, taking Tiffany's side and making Clio feel like her business was being taken advantage of.

"And we're about to engage in some serious drinking," Ems added, winking at Sofia, who remained silent.

"Yeah, Clio, give in to them," Root interjected while munching on chocolate. She couldn't resist Root, especially when she saw how cute she looked while eating.

"Seriously, Andrea, they're really ganging up on me. I don't want to! Business is business," Clio protested, which made Sofia turn her attention back to the group.

"It's on me. Don't worry, and besides, there should be no favoritism when it comes to business," Sofia said, making them feel like they had won the lottery. Clio rolled her eyes at them.

"You money-grabbers!" Clio exclaimed.

"Foot-face " Tiffany quipped.

"Pardon?!!!" Clio said, bewildered.

"You're Forgiven," the four of them said simultaneously, causing Clio to shake her head in exasperation as she walked away, leaving the group laughing.

"Your baby is still a sore loser Ands," Emily said Andrea just smiled while she remained engrossed in her chocolate.

"Calling her 'Foot-face,' what do you expect, not to get a reaction?" Alexa chuckled, but she stopped when she saw Emily give her a stern look.

"What's her problem?" Alexa wondered to herself, clearly annoyed by Emily's behavior. So, she sat down next to Andrea, who was preoccupied with her phone, smiling.

"Hey, what's that? Are you betraying Clio? Why are you grinning like that?" Alexa asked, causing Andrea to give her an irritated look.

"Idiot! No, I'm texting Lau. and can you please, there's nothing going on between us," Andrea responded with a mixture of annoyance and pain, her voice reflecting her feelings. Sofia, meanwhile, glanced at them with a furrowed brow, her curiosity piqued.

"Do you have a crush on her?" Sofia asked, making Andrea smile, seemingly relieved.

"Who?" Andrea asked nonchalantly.

"That brat," Sofia replied seriously.

"Why not? She's beautiful and all," Andrea said while she noticed Sofia's eyebrows furrowing even more. She saw Sofia roll her eyes, but then she turned silent.