CHAPTER 19

[Elise Pov]

Hello Everyone! It's me, Elise, the one and only.. 😉😘😘

I'm here to reclaim what rightfully belongs to me. Sofia.

Of course, I lied about being married, and I don't really know where Lau is. I just needed Sofia to come with me.

We're going to fulfill the promise we made to each other 15 years ago. Well, it's been a long time coming, and this time, it's our turn! *evil laugh *

But of course, that's just a joke.. HAHAHAHA! Easy, guys! I don't want you all to get mad! 😂😂

So we're here now, Sofia and I, traveling to where Lau is. It's obvious that Sofia is restless. Tsk!

"What the heck! Stay still, you're making me dizzy," I complained to her, but she kept fidgeting, so I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know what to say! Sh*t, we haven't seen each other for five years. I might get cursed out. That girl's mouth is something else," she told me, scratching her nape, which made me chuckle.

"No matter what you say to her, she won't answer you," I replied with a smirk, making her furrow her brows.

"And why would she won't answer me?" she asked in surprise, but I just grinned and left her puzzled.

"We're here. Just be ready to see her," I told her, and she nodded before following me.

Lau won't respond to her, no matter what you think.

You're wrong! Lau is really dead, and we are at the cemetery right now!

Joke again... 😝😝😝

The truth is, Lau has been comatose for 5 years. Thankfully, I found her immediately when she fell into the river. That woman is so stubborn.

I don't know why she left the hospital! Ugh! Unfortunately, she hit her head, so she's lying there. That's why I can't go home to my spouse. pout

"What the!" I heard Sofia exclaim as we entered the room where Lau was, and she gave me a disapproving look.

"What? Just be thankful I didn't abandon her. Is it my fault that she doesn't want to wake up?" I quickly defended myself. It's true, after all.

But that woman didn't pay any attention to me and immediately approached Lau. I could see her tears falling as they competed to be the first, so I smiled at her.

She really loves Lau. It's rare to find someone. in five years without seeing their loved one or thinking they're dead, still retains their love for that person.

Some people can move on in just a month, How foolish! Is that love? Psh! Anyway, I'm happy for both of them. And for myself, of course! The author is the only one who's bitter!

( Author: Why did I get included? pout )

Because you were left? 😂😂😂

( Author: You're crazy T.T )"

So, there I was, finally able to go home, especially since my beloved couldn't travel anymore. She's carrying our baby, and I didn't want her to tire herself out. And, it was perfect timing because I finally saw her.

After Sofia's little drama, I invited her to the living room so we could talk.

"How did you know my Auren?" she asked immediately as she sipped her coffee.