vosìng

If you like the chapter, don't forget to comment and like it. Thank you 💙

-----

Summary:

Everything was starting to fall into order. Lidya was now free. But the impact of the incident was still on her. Zao makes a nice offer to Lidya. So, would this offer improve Lidya's morale and allow her to return to her old self?

10/11/2023

-----

NOTE: This chapter contains +18 content. If there are readers under the age of 18, I kindly request them not to read that scene. If you choose to read it, it is not my responsibility. Thank you.

-----

'Everyone shapes their own destiny. If they do good things in their lives, good things come their way, and if they do bad things, they face the consequences.'

I've believed in this throughout my life. I've faced many hardships in my life, and I still do, but I've never given up. Do you know why? Because I know that I've never done anything with ill intentions. Sure, I've made mistakes. That's perfectly normal. Not everyone can always make the right decisions. But what matters is how you use your decisions for the better. I came into this world all alone. I don't know my mother or my father. I was left to die as a baby. But this dire situation led to something good. Jake found me. He could have left me to die there, but he didn't. He protected me. In return, I've remained loyal to Jake and his family since my childhood. I've helped them, looked out for them. As a result, they gave me their love and support. Max and Jake noticed early on that I had exceptional observational skills and a sharp mind, so they trained me accordingly. I used these skills. By chance, I stumbled upon a SecOps camp during my childhood, and I used my intelligence and acting to gather information, which I relayed to Jake. Back then, no one understood how I did it, they were astonished. In reality, it wasn't so surprising because I had unwittingly imprinted what I saw and heard around me in my mind. I memorized them and later applied them. I was more mature than my peers. Through these activities, I discovered that some people didn't return to Earth and set up small camps. Through my research and observations, I saved a lot of lives, knowledge, and most importantly, people. The most significant example of this is Neteyam. If I had panicked on that ship, made noise, or hadn't had the courage to be there, Neteyam might have died. And as a consequence, due to our bond, I might have died, too. I got caught by infiltrating the SecOps camp, among others, due to my mistake, which could have been my last mission. This made me realize I hadn't made the right decision. They were almost killing me there. But strangely, this turned out well. This caused me to leave my career as a spy, yes, but I started teaching. I realized then that this was the most suitable job for me because I enjoyed taking care of children and teaching them. After all, this job had no risk, no stress, no death. I had more time for myself. Most importantly, I realized I had an illness. Having an illness was a bad thing. Just when I thought I was finally happy, learning about my illness was devastating. I was going to die. Now, I understood that the thought of death would never leave my life. Despite all this, it turned out well, too. Jake had discovered my illness even though I had hidden it very well, and he had made me an offer. This offer initially seemed wrong to me. I didn't want to accept it. But now, I think I'm glad I accepted it. If I hadn't accepted, maybe I wouldn't be able to reach my soulmate, make amends with him, or receive his love and support. What about A'ina? Sayutsein? Sayutsein will have a bad ending due to the bad things he's done. Just as he deserves. A'ina? I don't need to do anything to her. One day, she will fall into her own trap. Because that's a rule of life. You reap what you sow.

Due to my limited time spent with my avatar, I couldn't behave as freely as before. Fortunately, I didn't complain about this obstacle. I needed to take care of myself and my health now. I had to get used to this. I know that someday my consciousness will be transferred to my avatar, but I shouldn't be careless, I shouldn't act recklessly just because this event will happen. I should be more cautious.