Chapter Two: Siblings Reunite

Nobody's Pov

Everyone reluctantly did as told and sat down.

None of them wanted to stay here, especially to watch the life of someone they all still very much believe is dead, but they didn't really have a choice.

There was no way out.

They had no weapons on them to defend themselves.

And lets not forget that Gertrude has power over them, especially after what she did to Kinn and Kim.

So, they were going to be smart and just obey her orders.

The faster they get this done and over with, the faster they can go home.

Porsche and Chay helped their respective boyfriends off the ground and gently guided them to the seats.

Ken gritted his teeth, glaring at the woman angrily, before muttering a curse under his breath as he roughly sat down.

Chan took a seat next to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

He knew how tense he was about this entire thing since he didn't want to believe that Big was alive.

None of them wanted to believe it.

Once everyone sat down Gertrude muttered something under her breath before walking over to the other side of the room.

Everyone looked forward just as the screen began to turn on.

The screen lit up and shows a beautiful big white house. The camera pans inside and we see a young woman, Hayley Marshall, removing a sheet from a crib before coughing due to the dust.

Almost everyone looked at the screen either in confusion or annoyance.

They were supposed to watch the life of Big so why were they watching some random woman?

Even though Jom had to admit that she was pretty.

Ken gritted his teeth and looked towards Gertrude who was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"You said we were going to supposedly watch the life of my dead best friend? So what the hell is this?" Ken angrily asked.

Was this woman wasting their time?

Because if that's the case, he will force her to send them home because this was stupid.

Gertrude rolled her eyes, "will you just be patient and watch?" she asked.

Ken glared at her and opened his mouth to say something when he caught the looks he was getting from Chan.

Reluctantly, he shut his mouth and turned back to the screen.

"Are you alright?" another voice could be heard.

Hayley looked up and saw Elijah Mikaelson walking in, his hands in his pockets as he wore his usual fancy suit.

A few people gasped when the man made his appearance and some were even checking him out.

But, can you really blame them when this is Elijah Mikaelson we're talking about?

"Damn" Pol muttered as he eyed the man up and down.

He was indeed handsome.

"I'll say" Tay muttered, never taking his eyes off of Elijah.

The only ones that weren't checking him out were Kinn and Vegas.

As they were currently looking at Porsche and Pete and frowned when they saw their boyfriends eyeing the man up and down.