Chapter Fourteen: Crescent City

Nobody's Pov

To say everyone was trying to comprehend everything that happened in the previous episode was an understatement.

Well, not for Tankhun and Tay.

But everyone else was very much in a state of shock and disbelief.

They never expected Big, a former bodyguard and a friend, and Klaus Mikaelson, the big bad hybrid, to have kissed.

They weren't expecting it.

Sure, it was clear that those two were beginning to get closer and were warming up to each other but they thought that they were becoming friends.

They didn't expect that they were becoming more than friends.

They didn't know how to react to what they just witnessed, they were simply speechless.

A loud squeal broke everyone out of their thoughts and they turned to see that it had come from Tankhun himself.

"Oh my god! Finally, I thought they were never going to kiss" Tankhun yelled with a grin plastered on his face.

Tay nodded, "I know right. It's about time".

Everyone looked at each other before looking back at the two of them.

"You two knew?" Kinn asked his friend and older brother.

Tankhun and Tay nodded.

"Wh...but how though?" Pol asked in confusion.

Tankhun and Tay stared at everyone like they were idiots.

Which, in all honesties, they were.

"Oh come on! Anyone with a brain can tell that those two have feelings for each other" Tankhun rolled his eyes.

"Especially with the way they acted whenever they were together. It was pretty clear that they were catching feelings for one another" Tay added.

Silence filled the theater.

Nobody really knew what to say.

They couldn't believe how dumb they were to not see the signs as they were pretty clear and out in the open for them.

Ken had a frown plastered on his face as he fiddled with his fingers.

He honestly didn't know how to feel about this. The thought of his best friend and the hybrid being together, especially romantically, just didn't sit right with him.

"If you guys are done shall I play the next episode?" Gertrude asked with a raised eyebrow.

Tankhun and Tay smiled while eagerly nodding their heads.

They want to know what's going to happen now that their favorite ship has kissed.

While everyone else remained silent.

Gertrude sighed before deciding to play the next episode.

The screen turns on and the camera pans inside the compound courtyard where we see Elijah, Klaus, Marcel and Holden.

The camera pans over to Papa Tunde's body that is laying in the middle of a magical circle of salt with blood all over his white suit.

Everyone's eyes widened at what they were seeing.

Tankhun and Tay were just as shocked as the others and all excitement had disappeared from their bodies.

Yes, they had known that Papa Tunde had escaped and they were worried about what he would do since he was roaming free.