Chapter Eight: Bloodletting

Nobody's Pov

Everyone impatiently waited for Gertrude to play the next episode, wanting to know what's going to happen with Big kidnapped by whoever.

Ken was impatiently tapping his foot on the ground while shooting glares at the witch.

If you could see the look in his eyes you can tell he was gesturing for her to hurry the hell up.

Gertrude rolled her eyes at the bodyguard, along with everyone else, before sighing.

Without waiting any longer, the next episode began to play.

The screen turned on and the camera pans to a road where we see a truck driving late at night.

The camera pans inside of the truck. We head into the back, the trunk, and we see Holden with a slight bleeding forehead laying on the ground unconscious.

"Big!" everyone yelled with wide eyes.

They didn't know if they should be relieved that they were seeing him or worried over the fact that he was unconscious.

The blood on his forehead wasn't easing any of their worries.

Holden groans and slowly wakes up. Once his vision was cleared and he realized he wasn't at the mansion he looked down at his hands and saw that they were bound together.

Holden looks around, trying to find a way out, and begins to kick open the back window to escape. He struggles trying to get the glass to break and before he knew it the driver stopped the car.

"He seriously can't open the window? It's made of glass, it should be a piece of cake" Porsche rolled his eyes.

He thought Big was supposed to be one of the best bodyguards, he was Kinn's head bodyguard for a while from what he learned, yet escaping from whoever kidnapped him seemed hard.

It's pathetic, really.

"Porsche, he was literally knocked out meaning his strength is a bit weak" Jom said.

"Meaning it'll be a bit impossible to break the glass with just his feet. Especially when his hands are bound" Tem added.

"And lets not forget that he was fucking kidnapped and could be in danger, you idiot" Ken gritted out.

He hated the way Porsche spoke about his best friend like he was stupid.

If anyone is stupid it's Porsche himself.

And he wonders why he and Big hated him and never made any effort to get to know him better.

Holden heard the driver get out of the car, shutting the door, before footsteps were heard and the driver stopped in front of the trunk.

The driver breaks the glass window easily before opening the trunk.

Holden didn't hesitate to start kicking the driver, trying to push him back so he could get out and make a run for it, but the driver quickly grabbed his foot.

"Seriously?" the driver asked in annoyance.

Holden looked up at the man and saw a guy that could be around his age.

"Who's that?" Kim asked, looking at Gertrude.

"That's Tyler Lockwood. He's a hybrid, a hybrid that was turned by Klaus himself, and he and Hayley were old friends" Gertrude explained.

Everyone glanced at each other before looking back at the witch.

"If he and Hayley are friends why did he go after her and Big?" Pete asked in confusion.