Chapter Seven: Fruit Of The Poisoned Tree

Nobody's Pov

Everyone had to admit that they were a little curious to see what would happen now that Elijah was back.

They hope that he has come up with a plan to get revenge on those witches that tried to harm Hayley and Big.

As everyone settled down the next episode began to play.

The screen turns on and the camera pans inside the mansion where we see Holden and Hayley walking downstairs together to head into the kitchen and eat some breakfast.

As they walk into the living room Hayley makes her way into the kitchen. While Holden stops at the sight he was seeing.

Klaus and Elijah sit on different couches as they read their own book. A dead girl lays on the coffee table, her neck bleeding from puncture wounds in her neck, while classical music was being played.

Everyone's eyes widened at the sight they were seeing on the screen.

A dead girl was literally lying on the coffee table of the living room but neither of the brothers seemed bothered by it.

They were simply reading their own books as if there wasn't a corpse in the same room as them.

"Alright, what the hell?" Porsche asked, a little creeped out.

"Who did that?" Pete asked, looking over at Gertrude.

"Klaus is the one that brought the girl over for Elijah to feed on. Since he has been in a coffin for quite a while he's definitely hungry and needs to feed" Gertrude explained.

Some people appreciated the answer while some were even more creeped out.

They're still trying to get used to the fact that supernatural beings exist and they're still trying to get used to the fact that Big is one himself.

Not to mention they're trying to get used to the fact that vampires, especially the originals, have to feed on people.

"Alright, what the hell is this? Vampire book club?" Holden sarcastically asked.

Klaus and Elijah look up and turn to face the Marshall male as he places a hand on his hip.

"So this is what you do now that Elijah is back?" Holden asked, raising an eyebrow at the men.

Klaus and Elijah shared a look before the hybrid let out a chuckle as he looked at the Marshall male.

"You know, Rebekah said the same thing a few minutes ago" Klaus told him.

"I'm not even surprised" Chan sighed.

"Me neither" Kim muttered with a nod of his head.

Holden hummed slightly at that while Elijah chuckled before turning to the Marshall male.

"Good morning, Holden. Did you sleep well?" Elijah politely asked.

"For the most part. Not to mention Hayley and I are hungry as hell so there better be food in the fridge" Holden said.

Elijah perked up at the mention of Hayley to which Klaus and Holden noticed.

He cleared his throat and quietly excused himself before getting up from the couch. He sets his book down before making his way into the kitchen.

Tankhun brightened at what he was seeing as a grin made its way onto his face.

Elijah and Hayley were becoming his second favorite ship, Klaus and Holden are definitely his first favorite ship, and he wonders just how their relationship will progress.