Chapter Four: Tangled Up In Blue

Nobody's Pov

Everyone settled down and the next episode resumed.

The screen turns on and the camera pans inside the house. The camera pans over to Holden who's currently walking around the house, trying to find his sister.

"Hales, where are you?" Holden called out to his sister but frowned when he didn't get a response.

He continued walking around the house, trying to find his sister but still couldn't. He wondered where she was.

"Maybe she left. And if she did, I don't blame her" Vegas shrugged.

Macau shook his head at his brother's words, "she'd never leave her brother alone, especially with two originals. And after what happened in the french quarter, she probably wouldn't want to leave for the time being".

Holden walked into the foyer and stopped in his tracks when he saw Klaus and Rebekah there, seemingly in the middle of a conversation.

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire" Rebekah pouted.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?" Klaus asked.

"Yes" everyone deadpanned.

After they attacked Holden and Hayley they should've been left to rot. They deserved it, after all.

"Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child along with her handsome brother" Klaus smirked.

Holden raised an eyebrow at being called 'handsome' by none other than Klaus himself.

"Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven" Rebekah sarcastically smiled.

Klaus chuckled at his sisters choice of words while Holden couldn't help but snort slightly.

Porsche laughed and shook his head in amusement at the blonde girls words.

He had to admit that he did like her. And, surprisingly, he wished to meet her so he could pick up a few things from her.

Klaus and Rebekah turned around to look at Holden who just waved at them.

"Sorry for intruding. I was just looking for my sister" Holden told them.

"No worries, love. After all, this is your home too" Klaus grinned at him.

Holden furrowed his eyebrows together and tried his best not to blush at the nickname he was given. Rebekah, on the other hand, looked at her brother with a raised eyebrow.

Everyone had the same reaction as Rebekah since none of them expected Klaus, of all people, to call Big 'love'.

They were confused at how Big didn't yell at him since he didn't really like to be given nicknames.

But, then again, the nicknames came from Porsche when he first arrived so it made sense why Big hated them.

Holden shook his head before asking, "do you know where my sister is?"

Before the siblings could speak Hayley walked into the room while carrying a book, clutching it close to her chest.

Holden sighed in relief and made his way over to his sister and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"You had me worried something happened. Please leave a note or something" Holden told her.

Hayley sighed but nodded her head and immediately leaned into her brother's side, his warmth made her feel safe and secured.