CHAPTER ONE

Standing infront of the huge mirror in her big and glamorous room. A beautiful girl was struggling while applying eyeliner.

She was cursing while applying the eyeliner because she doesn't wanted to ruin her make up and the eyeliner was not working well on her left eye.

After a few attempts finally she applied the eyeliner on her beautiful eyes. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a beautiful light pink colour dress which was shimmering because of the glitter the dress had. Ofcourse this girl loves shimmer and glitters and especially pink and purple colour.

She looked at herself in the mirror for one last time. She gave a flying kiss to herself in the mirror.

Y/N: Now I get it why everyone calls me the "Enchanting Beauty". She said while smirking.

She grabbed her clutch and went downstairs. Her brother was waiting for her in the living room. He was also dressed up in a nice grey suit looking all handsome.

Suga: Finally you came. Hoseok has been calling since an hour that when are we coming. He said.

Y/N: Oppa! I'm ready lets go before it gets more late. She said and grabbed his hand.

They went towards their car and drove of to Hoseok's Mansion. After reaching there Y/N and Yoongi (Suga) entered the hall and grabbed everyone's attention. Ofcourse both brother and sister duo was looking incredibly stunning.

Hoseok looked at them and went towards them.

Hoseok: Suga! What's up? What took you so long? He asked while hugging him.

Suga: Hey Hobi! I'm great. How are you? And speaking of taking so long to come here well someone took years to get ready for a business party. He said while looking at Y/N.

Y/N: Yahh Oppa! I wanted to look beautiful today and its not just a business party its my favourite Hobi Oppa's success party. She said while hugging Hoseok.

Hoseok: Well If the reason of you coming late is because my sunshine was getting ready then I forgive you. He said while looking at Suga.

Suga: All of you are spoiling her a lot these days. He said.

Namjoon: Well she's our little princess and we love to spoil her. He said while putting his arm around Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N: That's my Joonie Oppa. She said while giggling.

Taehyung: Y/Niee you look so pretty. He said while hugging her.

Y/N: Look who's saying the handsome man himself. She said while hugging him back.

Y/N: Oppa! You guys talk I'll go and meet Yoona. She said.

Suga: Okay! He said.

Suga was talking with Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon while Y/N went to meet her bestfriend Yoona.

Y/N: Hey Bestiee! She said while hugging her tightly.

Yoona: Heyyy! You look so gorgeous. She said while hugging her back.

Y/N: You also look so hot. She said.

Jimin: And what about me? He asked.

Y/N: Well you look good Shorty. She said while laughing.

Yoona also started laughing.

Jimin: Hey don't call me that. He said while whining.

Y/N: Okay Okay! You look awesome. She said

Jimin: That's good. She said.

Jungkook: And I know I always look handsome. He said while joining the conversation.