CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Taehyung started unzipping her dress. He unzipped her dress and smirked.

Y/N: Please...I don't want..this. She said while crying.

Taehyung smirked. He took off her dress and threw it on the floor. He groaned while looking at her chest. He attacked her neck again. He started leaving wet kisses on her neck and chest. He left dark hickies on her neck and chest. He rubbed his nose on her cleavage while groaning and started licking her cleavage. Y/N was sobbing loudly.

Taehyung: Damn! Babygirl! You are so sexy. He said.

His hands shamelessly roamed on her half naked body.

Taehyung: Even in pregnancy, your body is so hot and tempting. Which invites me to devour this milky body of yours. He said.

Y/N was crying like shit. All she wanted was that Seokjin comes and takes her away from this hell. Taehyung unhooked her bra. He threw it away. Y/N screamed. He swirled his tongue around her nipple making her cry in disgust. Y/N tried to push him but Taehyung was too strong. Taehyung left her and moved back. He went inside the closet room. Y/N sighed in relief. She was about to cover her body when Taehyung came back while holding metal handcuffs in his hand.

A dirty smirk was plastered on his face. Y/N shooked her head while crying loudly. Taehyung grabbed her hands and handcuffed her.

Y/N: HELP!! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! She screamed.

Taehyung started laughing like a psycho. Taehyung hovered above her again and started playing with her boobs. He started sucking and biting her nipple making her cry more. He massaged her breasts.

Taehyung: Fuck! They are so soft. He said.

He was sucking her nipples harshly. He was biting it and playing with it. After sucking, biting, pinching and playing with her both boobs. He moved downwards to her belly. He smirked and started leaving wet kisses on her belly. He started sucking her navel making her cry loudly.

Taehyung took off her panty in one go making her scream.

Y/N: Pleasee! No..no..no..no.. Please..have mercy...on...me. Pleasee.. show..some..mercy. She said while sobbing loudly.

Taehyung entered his finger inside her making her scream in pain. He started fingering her after a while she came all over his fingers. He licked it while smirking. Y/N felt so disgusted. She was disgusted of herself.

Taehyung took off his pants and boxers. He put the condom on his cock. He looked at Y/N and smirked. Y/N shooked her head while sobbing. Taehyung hovered above her and entered inside her in one go making her scream loudly. She scream loudly. Taehyung moaned loudly.

Taehyung: FUCK!! SO TIGHT!! He growled like a monster.

Whole night he torchered that poor girl, not only physically but mentally as well. He was fucking her mercilessly. He was thrusting into her like a beast. Y/N had already fainted cause she couldn't tolerate the pain but Taehyung he didn't even cared that she's pregnant. He only cared about his pleasure. He raped her. He raped her mercilessly. After a few rounds, he fell beside her while sweating badly. He looked at her and smirked.

Y/N's whole body was covered in bite marks. Her cheeks had dried tears on it. Her hairs were a mess. For him she was looking like a beautiful mess which was created by him. He uncuffed her hands. He pecked her lips and covered her and his naked body in duvet. He carressed her belly.

Taehyung: Once you give birth then you are going to have my kids. He said.

He snuggled his face in the crook of her neck. Soon he also drifted to sleep.