CHAPTER FOUR

Jin dropped Y/N at her house and left from there. Y/N ran towards her room. She plopped herself on the bed and started crying loudly. She was sobbing.

Y/N: I hate you so much. She said while crying.

Y/N: How dare you compared me to another girl. She said while wiping her tears.

Y/N didn't realized when she drifted to sleep while crying.

Kim Enterprises
Jin came to his office. After the meeting he was sitting in his office.

Seokjin's Pov
I shouldn't have shouted on her like that but what could I have done. She was turning me on and I definetly knew if I had allowed her to kiss me then I would have ended up fucking her so hard.

She's stubborn and immature but I can't just take advantage of it. I hurted her. Why am I feeling so sad after hurting her? Why the tears in her eyes were stabbing my heart?

Whyyyy? Am I in love with her? What is happening to me? I can't fall for her or else it will effect mine and Yoongi's friendship. Min Y/N what are you doing to me?

Pov Ends

He run his hand through his hair. He was thinking about Y/N when Yoongi and Taehyung entered his office.

Yoongi: Hey Man! What's up? He said.

Jin: Hey! He said.

Taehyung: Hyung! How was your meeting? He asked.

Jin: It was good. He said.

Suddenly Yoongi got a call.

Yoongi: Yes! He said.

Yoongi's expression changed into worried one.

Yoongi: Ughhh This girl! She's again throwing tantrums. Okay I'm coming. He said and ended the call.

Taehyung: What happened? He asked.

Yoongi: Ahjumma called me and said that Y/N is not opening her room door and neither she's eating something. He said.

Jin: Yoongi! You have spoiled her a lot. He said.

Yoongi: I know but I can't make her sad. She's my precious little princess. I can do anything for her. He said.

Taehyung: Yeah! He said.

Yoongi: One day I accidently compared her with a girl and she literally didn't talked to me for a whole week. She hates when someone compares her with an other girl. He said.

Jin: Oh! He said.

Yoongi: Okay I'll leave now. He said.

Yoongi went out while Seokjin sighed. He was lost in his thoughts. He was feeling sad that he compared Y/N with someone but he was glad that now she'll not get close to him and maintain a distance from him.

At Yoongi's Mansion
Y/N was very sad. Yoongi came and made her eat food after that he went to sleep. Y/N was laying on her bed looking at the ceiling. Y/N picked up her phone and dialled to Yoona.

On The Call
Yoona: Bitch! Why weren't you replying to my messages? Did something happened between you two? She asked.

Y/N: Yoonaa! He.. he..shouted on me. She burst out while crying.

Yoona: Y/N! Why are you crying? Did something happened? Did Jin Oppa do something? She asked.

Y/N: I hate himm. He shouted on... me.. and told me I don't.... have manners and... and he compared..... me with his business partner's sister. She said while hicupping.