CHAPTER SIX

Jin stopped the car infront of Y/N's Mansion.

Y/N: Won't you come in? She asked.

Jin: I guess I'll just go to office. He said.

Y/N: But you said that you wanted to talk to Suga Oppa. She said.

Jin: Oh I just said it as an excuse so I can drop you home. He said.

Y/N kissed his cheek.

Y/N: I love you so much babe. She said.

Jin: I love you too. He said.

Y/N: I'll go now. She said.

Jin nodded while smiling. She went out of the car and waved at him. He waved back. When Y/N went inside her house. Jin started the car and drove off to his office. Y/N came inside her house.

Y/N: Ahjuma! Where is Oppa? She asked.

Mrs.Lee: Y/N! Your Oppa is in his office. She said.

Y/N nodded.

Y/N went to her room and plopped herself on the bed. She picked up her phone and called Yoona.

On The Call
Yoona: Hey Bitch! What's up? She said.

Y/N: Guess what? She said.

Yoona: What? She asked.

Y/N: Someone's in a relationship. She said and smirked.

Yoona: Who? She asked.

Y/N: Me and Kim Seokjin. She said.

Yoona: Wait what? No wayyy. She said.

Y/N: Yes Wayyy! She said.

Yoona: Howw? When? Where? She said.

Y/N: Okay. So remember yesterday I was drunk and at that time I confessed to him and kissed him. So in the morning I was avoiding him but in the car he confessed to me and asked me to be his girlfriend. By the way he first kissed me to shut me down and then confessed to me. She said.

Yoona: Oh my god! Finally you won. I'm so happy for you. She said.

Y/N: Thank you. By the way our relationship is a secret okay. So its only between me you and Jin. She said.

Yoona: I won't tell a soul. She said.

Y/N: Okay imma go take a shower. She said.

Yoona: Okay bye. She said.

Y/N: Bye. She said.

Call Ended

Someone's Pov
Babygirl! You have no idea what are you doing to me. How badly I want to fuck you till you forget your own name. Damn! How I want to devour this milky body of yours. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

The beast inside me just wants to ruin you. Fuck that rule of my friendship with your brother. If your brother didn't agreed about me and you then I'll take you away from everyone. I'm obsessed with you. I love your sexy body especially your belly and your navel. I don't know why but you look so hot when you wear short top revealing your beautiful belly.

Pov End

He closed his eyes while taking a deep breath. He opened it again and looked at Y/N's picture. He smirked.

???: My Sexy Babygirl. He said.

At Min's Mansion
After having dinner with her brother. Y/N was laying in her bed. She was watching a kdrama on her laptop. When a cute romantic scene of the main lead appeared. She blushed because the scene reminded her of Seokjin. She picked up her phone and texted her boyfriend.