CHAPTER NINE

Morning
Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She looked beside her and a smile appeared on her lips. Jin was sleeping peacefully while his arm was around Y/N's tiny waist. She carressed his face and kissed his cheeks slowly. She removed his hand from her waist.

She quickly picked up her nighty from the floor and wear it. She went to the bathroom and took a relaxing shower. After that she went to Jin's closet and changed into one of his shirt.

Y/N went downstairs towards the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took out the cake. After putting candles on the cake she went upstairs. Her eyes sparkled when she looked at Jin. He was sleeping peacefully.

Y/N sit beside him and carressed his face slowly

Y/N: Wake Up Babe! She said slowly.

Jin groaned.

Y/N: Wakey Wakey Birthday Boy! She said while kissing his cheeks.

Jin slowly opened his eyes and a wide smile appeared on his lips.

Jin: Are you real? He asked in his husky voice.

Y/N chuckled.

Y/N: Good Morning My World Wide Handsome! She said.

Jin: Good Morning Love! He said in his husky deep voice.

Jin sat on the bed and rested his back on the headboard. Y/N placed the cake infront of him.
She started singing the Happy Birthday Song. Jin was clapping his hands while smiling at her.

Y/N: Happy Birthday My Love! She said.

Jin blew the candles and then he cut the cake. He fed it to Y/N and Y/N fed it to him. Jin slowly kissed her. They both started kissing eachother. After a beautiful and passionate kiss they both pulled out from the kiss.

Jin: I Love You So Much! He said.

Y/N: I Love You Too! She replied.

Jin went to the bathroom and came back after taking a warm shower. Y/N changed her clothes and now she was combing her hair when Jin came out while fixing his suit. He back hugged her.

Jin: Should I drop you? He asked.

Y/N: No! I mean Oppa will see us so its better to play safe. She said.

Jin sighed. Soon Y/N went back to her home and Jin went to his office.

Next Day

Y/N was talking to Yoona on the call.

On The Call
Yoona: Y/N! Can you stay at my house tonight? She asked.

Y/N: I was thinking the same I mean Suga Oppa is not at home he went to Busan with Seokjin for a business meeting. They both will come tomorrow. She said.

Yoona: Great! Then see ya later Bye! She said.

Y/N: Bye! She said.
Call Ended

Yoona ended the call when she turned around Taehyung was standing behind her.