CHAPTER TEN

Y/N slowly opened her eyes. The sunlight was hitting her face. She looked beside her and a gasp left her mouth. Taehyung was laying beside her. There was a distance between them still she got shocked. Y/N stood up from the bed. Suddenly Taehyung opened his eyes slowly.

Taehyung looked at her and smiled.

Taehyung: Good Morning Berry Pie! He said while sitting on the bed.

Y/N: Good Morning Oppa! She said while looking here and there.

Taehyung: Berry Pie! Why are you scared? Did something happened? He asked.

Y/N: No. Its just how I end up here in the bed? She asked.

Taehyung: Oh yeah! I'm so sorry actually you slept and then I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep so I made you sleep on the bed and also there is no couch in my room. So I slept on on the bed as well. He said while scratching his nape.

Y/N nodded.

Y/N: Yoona didn't came back. She said.

Taehyung: Really? This girl I thought she'll come back today. He said while checking his phone.

Taehyung: Aish this brat! She texted me saying that she will come back later because her friend got sick and she have to take care of her. He said.

Y/N nodded.

Y/N: Then I'll go back home. She said.

Taehyung: Wait lets have breakfast. Then I'll drop you home on the way to my office. He said.

Y/N: No. I think I should go. She said.

Taehyung: Berry Pie! Won't you have breakfast with your Oppa? You know I have a habit of eating with someone. I can't eat alone. He said.

Y/N: Okay! I'll freshen up. She said.

Taehyung nodded. He stood up from the bed.

Taehyung: You can go and use Yoona's bathroom. He said.

Y/N nodded and went out.

Taehyung: Ahhh Damn! Babygirl! In The Early Morning You Give Me A Boner. I'll Punish You Hard. Now I Have To Fix This. He said and groaned.

Taehyung went to bathroom while Y/N went to Yoona's room. She was feeling uncomfortable but she shrugged it off thinking that Taehyung was not feeling good that is why he slept there on the bed beside her.

Y/N checked her phone and gasped.

30+ Missed Calls From My World Wide Handsome♥️
50+ Messages From My World Wide Handsome♥️

She quickly called Jin. After a few rings he picked up the call.

On The Call
Y/N: Hii Babe! She said.

Jin: Love! How are you? Why weren't you picking up my calls? Did something happened? I came to your house in the morning but you were not there. He said.

Y/N: Relax Babe! I am fine. Actually I came here to stay with Yoona and then my phone got off because of charging that is why I didn't checked it. She said.

Jin: You scared me. Please never do that again. He said.

Y/N: By the way what were you doing at my house in the early morning? She asked.

Jin: Oh yeah! Actually Yoongi is staying in Busan for a few days more and I finished my work early so I came back to Seoul. I wanted to surprise you. He said.

Y/N: Awww! I'm so sorry Babe. I'll just come back home in a while. Where are you right now? She asked.

Jin: I'm in office right now. I'll come to your house tonight. He said.