CHAPTER ELEVEN

Y/N gasped. Her cheeks turned red. She looked away while blushing. Seokjin smirked.

Jin: Oh so now my Love is all shy. Remember how much you seduced me to get my attention. You gave me a hard time back then. He said.

Seokjin made her stand under the shower. Seokjin got rid of his clothes. He took off his boxers as well. He turned on the shower and the warm water started falling on their bodies. Both of them were standing naked under the falling water.

Seokjin held Y/N's waist and pulled her closer to him. He cupped her face and started kissing her. Y/N wrapped her hands around his broad shoulders and kissed him back. Both of them were having a hot make out session. Seokjin hands travelled to her breast. He pinched her nipple making her gasp and taking the chance he entered his tongue in her mouth and started devouring her sweet mouth.

After a while Y/N started hitting his shoulder because of lack of oxygen. Seokjin pulled out of the kiss. Both of them joined their foreheads. Seokjin held her hands and pinned her to the glass door. He kissed her forehead and entered inside her making her moan. He started thrusting into her slowly and deeply. Y/N was moaning loudly. She rolled her eyes in pleasure. Seokjin was groaning in her ears.

Y/N: Ahh~~Seokjin~ahhh. She moaned.

Seokjin fastened his pace. He started thrusting faster and hitting the perfect spot. Y/N was moaning loudly. He pulled out and turned her around. He bended her over the glass door and started thrusting into her from behind. Y/N felt a knot in her stomach. Seokjin again turned her around and now she was facing him. He started thrusting into her again. After a while Seokjin came inside her hard filling her up with his cum. Y/N also came. Both were breathing heavily. Seokjin joined his forehead with Y/N.

Jin: I love you! He whispered.

Y/N: I love you too! She said.

Soon they cleaned themselves and took a warm shower. They changed their clothes into comfy one and laid on the bed. Y/N gave Yoongi's clothes to Seokjin. Soon they both started cuddling. Y/N kept her head on Seokjin's chest. Seokjin was stroking her hairs.

Y/N: Jin! Can I ask you something? She asked.

Jin: Yes Love! He said.

Y/N: Do you like kids? She asked.

Seokjin chocked on his saliva but then soon he smirked.

Jin: Yes! I love kids. I always wanted to be a father. Two or three kids maybe. He said while looking at Y/N.

Y/N hummed.

Jin: Why? Do you want to be a mother? He asked.

Y/N: Well if you want to be the father then I don't mind being the mother of your baby. She said.

Jin: Aishhh! Once we get married then you see. I'll make you pregnant on our first night. He said while smirking.

Y/N hitted his chest with her tiny fist. She blushed hard and hugged him tightly. Seokjin kissed her head and smiled. Soon they both drifted to sleep.

One Month Later

Y/N and Seokjin were a happy a couple now. They both were now standing infront of Yoongi's office. Y/N was scared to face her brother but Seokjin was somehow relaxed. He gave a little squeeze to her hand and smiled at her. Y/N smiled back. Seokjin knocked on the door.

Soon they both entered inside the office. Yoongi was sitting on the couch in his office. He looked at Y/N and smiled and then frowned when his eyes landed on their locked hands.

Yoongi: Why are you both holding hands? He asked.

Y/N gulped hard. She looked at Seokjin. Seokjin nodded his head. Y/N took a deep breath.